Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we got matching Dot tops today

this was Ellie Mae in her Louisdog baby merci dress when I first got her :). it was too big on her. she was about 1 pound and 1 ounce there and she was almost 11 weeks old

and here she is now. she'll be 6 months old in 2 1/2 weeks and she weighs 2 pounds and 5 ounces . her little merci baby dress still fits her . it fits like a mini dress now or a top , but is still very comfy on her

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
So adorable. Glad she can still wear that adorable dress (shirt).

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe the girls look adorable in their fit tops. Ellie is growing up so beautifully too. We got our lucky bag today. And everything is just adorable. We missed a package from DC, but hopefully we will have that soon. We are also waiting for a couple other Pariero tank no 5 and the Pariero dress. And another Pariero hoodie I just ordered, it was just added to their site. Any word yet on your lucky bag?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awe the girls look adorable in their fit tops. Ellie is growing up so beautifully too. We got our lucky bag today. And everything is just adorable. We missed a package from DC, but hopefully we will have that soon. We are also waiting for a couple other Pariero tank no 5 and the Pariero dress. And another Pariero hoodie I just ordered, it was just added to their site. Any word yet on your lucky bag?
thanks Meoshia. I cant wait to see Ava in her lucky bag items !!! the dot tops that came today, I had to sign for. I think Melissa sent it that way by mistake but luckily I was home at the time. what did you get from DC ?
Pariero contacted me and told me they had my lucky bags ( all 3 of them), and would I like them sent out right away or wait for the other items I ordered. I said if there will be 2 shipping fees, I will wait. I should get free shipping cause I ordered 3 lucky bags , so I spent a lot on that. I am waiting for the no 5 tank for Ellie, Minnie, and Tootsie , and I decided to order the new hoodie that was listed also. the pink leopard one . So, everything should come together in one package. I cant wait to get them

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
thanks Meoshia. I cant wait to see Ava in her lucky bag items !!! the dot tops that came today, I had to sign for. I think Melissa sent it that way by mistake but luckily I was home at the time. what did you get from DC ?

Pariero contacted me and told me they had my lucky bags ( all 3 of them), and would I like them sent out right away or wait for the other items I ordered. I said if there will be 2 shipping fees, I will wait. I should get free shipping cause I ordered 3 lucky bags , so I spent a lot on that. I am waiting for the no 5 tank for Ellie, Minnie, and Tootsie , and I decided to order the new hoodie that was listed also. the pink leopard one . So, everything should come together in one package. I cant wait to get them

That's why I missed mine 😒. Because Melissa made it so that I have to sign for it. I'm not off until Sunday. So I left the slip in my mailbox and signed it so they can leave it. Hopefully they will just leave it.

That new pink Pariero hoodie is just gorgeous. I can't wait to get it. How many did you order? Who'd you order for?

I'm waiting for the LD bunny hoodie for Ava and 3 Happy day out tops for the rest of my crew. Braxton already has one.

I also ordered the pink and brown hip doggie pop up tent on Hautelook. I figured why not. Too good a deal and I've wanted one forever.

How much longer til you get your lucky bags? Have you heard anything about the no 5 tanks we ordered and when they will ship? I wonder if those were coming from Japan?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's why I missed mine ��. Because Melissa made it so that I have to sign for it. I'm not off until Sunday. So I left the slip in my mailbox and signed it so they can leave it. Hopefully they will just leave it.

That new pink Pariero hoodie is just gorgeous. I can't wait to get it. How many did you order? Who'd you order for?

I'm waiting for the LD bunny hoodie for Ava and 3 Happy day out tops for the rest of my crew. Braxton already has one.

I also ordered the pink and brown hip doggie pop up tent on Hautelook. I figured why not. Too good a deal and I've wanted one forever.

How much longer til you get your lucky bags? Have you heard anything about the no 5 tanks we ordered and when they will ship? I wonder if those were coming from Japan?
the new pink leoparad hoodies I just ordered one for Minnie and one for Tootsie. i'm afraid to order too much for Ellie cause i'm really not sure what size she will be when full grown. so, I decided , I am not buying anything else for at least 6 more months. i'm on a shopping ban now.
yes, Pariero did tell me that the no 5 tanks are coming from Japan. here's the last message I got. its kind of unclear as to how long... that's ok though. I am thinking a week or so

Your another order is coming too soon
I will ship out together , No shipping fee

Please wait , I will let you know

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
the new pink leoparad hoodies I just ordered one for Minnie and one for Tootsie. i'm afraid to order too much for Ellie cause i'm really not sure what size she will be when full grown. so, I decided , I am not buying anything else for at least 6 more months. i'm on a shopping ban now.

yes, Pariero did tell me that the no 5 tanks are coming from Japan. here's the last message I got. its kind of unclear as to how long... that's ok though. I am thinking a week or so

Your another order is coming too soon

I will ship out together , No shipping fee

Please wait , I will let you know

Ahhh okay well then mine are probably coming from Japan too.

I will be putting myself on a shopping ban soon too. I'm just glad to have gotten the lucky bag, and can't wait to get the leopard hoodie. It's so unique. There are a couple more LD things I want. And I need to order a bed for my room, then I'm done.

Ava seemed to tolerate the jumper that came in the lucky bag, but I don't think she was crazy about it. So I'll hold on to it for a bit, then maybe sell it if it doesn't work out.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
thank you. yes, i'll be sad when she outgrows this dress. it was the first clothing item that fit her :daisy:
Actually I like the idea of thinking about it as a top. As a top Jewel's still fits. Miss just a bit short to call a dress.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
thank you. yes, i'll be sad when she outgrows this dress. it was the first clothing item that fit her :daisy:
Actually I like the idea of thinking about it as a top. As a top Jewel's still fits. Its just a bit short to call a dress.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually I like the idea of thinking about it as a top. As a top Jewel's still fits. Its just a bit short to call a dress.
yeah, I'm going to let Ellie wear all her LD baby things more often so she gets a lot of wear out of them. she is very comfy in all of them and I love them all. I'm hoping they all still fit her thru the end of the winter at least. I think the little tanks will fit her way into spring too . they seem a lot more roomy in the neck and arms

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ooh I love these polka dot tops!! And I love that picture of the 3 of them! Ellie is just too cute and has grown so much. :D
thanks Camille ! I loved the poka dot top for Tootsie so much that I decided to order her one in pink too cause it also comes in pink with white dots. ( I had a credit I had to use up, but, now i'm on a shopping ban ) she loves sleeveless tops so , this top is perfect for her :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhh okay well then mine are probably coming from Japan too.

I will be putting myself on a shopping ban soon too. I'm just glad to have gotten the lucky bag, and can't wait to get the leopard hoodie. It's so unique. There are a couple more LD things I want. And I need to order a bed for my room, then I'm done.

Ava seemed to tolerate the jumper that came in the lucky bag, but I don't think she was crazy about it. So I'll hold on to it for a bit, then maybe sell it if it doesn't work out.
I see that my credit card just got charged today from Pariero, so.. I am assuming that means my order with the 3 lucky bags, the 2 pink leopard hoodies , and the 3 no 5 tanks have shipped out today or tomorrow. I did message them to ask though, but that's how its always been in the past, they don't charge me until it ships. I cant wait to get them !!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I see that my credit card just got charged today from Pariero, so.. I am assuming that means my order with the 3 lucky bags, the 2 pink leopard hoodies , and the 3 no 5 tanks have shipped out today or tomorrow. I did message them to ask though, but that's how its always been in the past, they don't charge me until it ships. I cant wait to get them !!!

I emailed them but haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully my things will ship soon too. Can't wait to see pics of your girls in their things. You will love the lucky bag💕❤. We got such a great deal on those. I'll have to get pics of Ava in her new things. We are also waiting for a Bessie and Barnet bed, pop up tent, and I hope my DC package came in today.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I emailed them but haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully my things will ship soon too. Can't wait to see pics of your girls in their things. You will love the lucky bag��❤. We got such a great deal on those. I'll have to get pics of Ava in her new things. We are also waiting for a Bessie and Barnet bed, pop up tent, and I hope my DC package came in today.
I cant wait to see pics of Ava in her lucky bag items !!! we did get such a bargain . I really love that little leopard dress . I love everything. the star tank and the hoodie. not sure also how my girls will feel about the all in one. Minnie does have an old Pariero mocomoco one and it fits her perfect and its the only one she will tolerate. every other time I tried one on her she was not happy. What color Bessie and Barnie did you get ? we got lots of them here cause was such a great buy. I have 2 of the pop up tents.
I am waiting for a LD black dog carrier. its a brand new one. an older style one that's no longer available. not the one with the chain handles. this one is a shoulder bag.
also , I am waiting for some wooflink dog bowls, and just told Melissa what I wanted instead of the 2 Sherri hoodies. A SL cheetah tailbow collar, the organic denim dress in cloud blue for Ellie, and the dot top in pink for Tootsie . that is it and now i'm on a shopping ban for sure

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I cant wait to see pics of Ava in her lucky bag items !!! we did get such a bargain . I really love that little leopard dress . I love everything. the star tank and the hoodie. not sure also how my girls will feel about the all in one. Minnie does have an old Pariero mocomoco one and it fits her perfect and its the only one she will tolerate. every other time I tried one on her she was not happy. What color Bessie and Barnie did you get ? we got lots of them here cause was such a great buy. I have 2 of the pop up tents.

I am waiting for a LD black dog carrier. its a brand new one. an older style one that's no longer available. not the one with the chain handles. this one is a shoulder bag.

also , I am waiting for some wooflink dog bowls, and just told Melissa what I wanted instead of the 2 Sherri hoodies. A SL cheetah tailbow collar, the organic denim dress in cloud blue for Ellie, and the dot top in pink for Tootsie . that is it and now i'm on a shopping ban for sure

We got this one. But I paid $45 with freeship.
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/DDC4D931-1709-44BF-9985-6898843058F8_zpsc9pbxn7h.png

It's our first Bessie and Barnie bed, I'll see how I like this one, and then maybe buy another. I was torn between that and a Legitimutt bed. I'm super excited about the pop up tent. I've wanted one forever, and I think my crew will really like it.

I never ordered the dot top. I am trying to behave. But I think there is a 30% off sale going til tomorrow. So who knows, I may cave and get one and another LD item.

I can't wait to see which LD bag you got 😊

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Awwww I LOVE the girls in their matching tops!! I think it's so cute when they all match! Ellie Mae is still such a little nugget, I'll be surprised if she ever his 3lbs!! Kisses to all your girls! 😙😙😙😙😙

PS: love how EM's tongue sticks out sometimes, it's so adorable to me! 💖

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awwww I LOVE the girls in their matching tops!! I think it's so cute when they all match! Ellie Mae is still such a little nugget, I'll be surprised if she ever his 3lbs!! Kisses to all your girls! ����������

PS: love how EM's tongue sticks out sometimes, it's so adorable to me! ��
thanks Z ! my girls all send puppy kisses back to there Auntie Z . I cant wait to see what weight Ellie ends up being. I think your right about a bit less or 3 pounds . :daisy:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Can anybody clue me in on where you girls are ordering from?

I feel stuck in the dark ages trying to decode the shopping lingo, and I desperately need to pick up some cute things for my Pirate. Help?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts