Chihuahua People Forum banner

Double booster seat for the car?

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Blondie87 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about getting a booster seat for the girls. Any time they travel in the car I normally have them in a carrying case, but I'd love if they could look out the window and enjoy the ride so I've been considering getting a booster seat for them.

Does anyone have one for two pups? How do you like it? Any info on a double booster that's not too pricey?

Thanks!!

#4 ·
I got the straps on GW Little with a coupon code.

The thing with these seats is that it is really not about the seat. It is more about them being tethered to the car. The straps connect to the seat belt. The seat itself is really just there for comfort and to elevate them to be able to look out.

I am surprised by sometimes hearing or reading about people who have them sit in the seat or a dog bed without being tethered or strapped in. The seat itself will not save them, being connected to the car is what will.

#6 ·
I have the Snoozer Lookout too, in Medium, same as jesuschick. Here is a thread where I posted some pics of it. My girls are always in the car with us and use it every single time. I love it, and so do they! We use the Snoozer straps, but flippedstars uses leash doublers, she wraps it around and hooks both hooks onto 1 dogs harness. Much cheaper and I would trust it just as much!

#7 ·
I have a leash coupler attachment, I wonder if something like that would work? I could attach one side to the loop in the seat and that other to one of the collars / harness...

Your pics really helped! I think I'm gonna get this lol... I'm sure they'd like this MUCH more than their carrier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.