Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of Doctors foster and smith? I was sent a cataolg from them and I am not sure where they got my name but they have some cute stuff. I wanted to order some things but wanted to see if anyone had ordered from them before and if so what was the experience like?

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
i've ordered things from both their dog and bird catalogs for years. never had a problem and i would recommend them :thumbup:

i'm actually about to place an order for some things for my meyers parrot. i need to replace her rope swing that she just destroyed and i haven't seen it anywhere else :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
I've ordered some things from them, but what? Maybe that's where I got the disk you can warm in the microwave so it can warm your chi. Anyway, whatever it was, it was a good transaction. Plus a few toys that she loves.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I ordered my Minky's play pen from them, and I think they're wonderful. I absolutely love the play pen...I still have it even though I don't use it right now. I would recommend getting stuff from them whole heartedly.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Actually I ordered a coat from them recently. When I got it back it was too small, so I sent it back and now I have "store credit"

I have to figure out how to use that store credit...thanks for reminding me :)
They were very helpful though when I had to return the coat. Very prompt.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
You know, I went on their website, and I just don't like that their shipping charge is so high. $9.99 I think for standard 7-10 day shipping. I was only going to order a few things, so the shipping charge ends up being more than what I'm buying, but they do have some really cool dog toys.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I'm really excited about my recent purchase. I got some really cool toys, the fleecy ball, the wiggly giggly ball, and some treats. One is for freshening breath and the other is a de-stresser, which my baby can really benefit from. I think she gets really stressed out being by herself during the day when I'm at work. She tends to get destructive because of all the pent up energy. Anyways, I will let you guys know how the products are.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for all the imput guys. I think I'll make an order for some treats that calm and the disc you warm up in the microwave.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Oh cool! That microwaving disc thing is AWESOME! My Minky LOVES that thing. I just warm it up for about 7.5 minutes and then wrap it in a blanket and she goes right up to it and snuggles with it. You should definitely use the code that I posted. It saved me $5 and I just found it online on some website!! I've already been notified that my stuff will be coming next tuesday and I just ordered yesterday! Talk about quick delivery!!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
So I got all of the stuff that I ordered, and I absolutely love it all. I will have to wait until I get home and see if my Minky likes her toys and new treats. I'm particulary exciteed about the Wiggly Giggly ball, and the anti-stress treats and the breath freshening chicken fillet treats. I'll let you guys know how Minky likes them!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts