Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats what I thought Luna was thinking when I took this. She looks really upset that can is close to her! :) And no, she doesn't REALLY drink anything except water! Haha!

Then Zeus was staring at her in the second shot. :)

Luna: 10 weeks old.

Zeus: 10 months old.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Good for her, refusing that junk...she is setting a good example for healthy living! Smart cookie. :) ...and cute on top of it!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ummmm yes! A great job! Did he pick it out all by himself?? Bryan and I picked out the center stone together and designed my band too! I was scared to be surprised! Lol
He did. :) He asked me what my favorite shape was. And I'm partial to circles. LOL! :) How long have you been engaged/married?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
He did. :) He asked me what my favorite shape was. And I'm partial to circles. LOL! :) How long have you been engaged/married?

I meant to say setting, not band. We have been engaged for almost 2 years now and have yet to set a date. We have a house together and I graduated 2 years ago from pharmacy school so I've been trying to focus on paying my student loans down and not paying for a wedding. How about u??

Here's a pic I found on my phone:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I meant to say setting, not band. We have been engaged for almost 2 years now and have yet to set a date. We have a house together and I graduated 2 years ago from pharmacy school so I've been trying to focus on paying my student loans down and not paying for a wedding. How about u??

Here's a pic I found on my phone:
Gorgeous! I love that shape of diamond as well! Super unique. We've been engaged for about a year. Give or take a day. Our date is 03/03/2013, so its coming up! Both of us are still in school (I finish in about a year with an English Major and hope to teach). *Fingers crossed* Paying down student loans is a super smart thing to do! Our parents are helping a lot with the wedding planning (we are going to St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands). So its not as expensive as it could have been. :) I think we are going to get a house once he finishes in a year and gets his architecture internship started.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Gorgeous! I love that shape of diamond as well! Super unique. We've been engaged for about a year. Give or take a day. Our date is 03/03/2013, so its coming up! Both of us are still in school (I finish in about a year with an English Major and hope to teach). *Fingers crossed* Paying down student loans is a super smart thing to do! Our parents are helping a lot with the wedding planning (we are going to St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands). So its not as expensive as it could have been. :) I think we are going to get a house once he finishes in a year and gets his architecture internship started.
How exciting for you!! We were actually thinking of doing a destination wedding as well!! Congrats! It's right around the corner! We were thinking maybe the Dominican Republic. I need to look into it more, I keep putting the planning off! Lol.

And school will be over before you know it! So happy for you two!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How exciting for you!! We were actually thinking of doing a destination wedding as well!! Congrats! It's right around the corner! We were thinking maybe the Dominican Republic. I need to look into it more, I keep putting the planning off! Lol.

And school will be over before you know it! So happy for you two!
Thank you so much! We are pretty excited. :) And the Dominican Republic sounds GORGEOUS! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hahahah! Hey hey hey! I love Dr. Pepper! ;)

You might love Dr. Pepper, but he doesn't love YOU! He goes straight for the
thighs and on top of it attacks your heart and rots your teeth. ...if you ask
me, I think it's time to break off that relationship. ;)

ps: You & Zorana have GORGEOUS rings! Wow! Wow! Spoiled girls! :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts