Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
that is soooo wonderful!!! I can't thank you enough and there are no words to express my joy at receiving this gift....... yes, I would love the original and will certainly have it framed........

I am totally amazed and in Awe....... you have such a Great and wonderful talent!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh that is beautiful! You are so talented! What a lovely and thoughtful gift. :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
that is soooo wonderful!!! I can't thank you enough and there are no words to express my joy at receiving this gift....... yes, I would love the original and will certainly have it framed........

I am totally amazed and in Awe....... you have such a Great and wonderful talent!!
YAY!!! :D
If you Private message me your address I will mail it to you! It is bigger than the scan, and my scanner always managles drawings. There is more detail than you can see there.
Size wise it is about 10 by 8 inches

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Omgosh, that is incredible!!! What awesome talent you have!!!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww, thank you all for your kind words :) I enjoy drawing and it is nice to have the time to do it. Got to love the school holidays, no work for me. :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
I know I have said it before but, wow you have such a great talent there! I cant wait to get some nice pics to send you of pixie so you can draw her. How much do you charge? I think were all going to want one :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts