Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a lovely dream that I was choosing another Chi, there was a choice of four and I couldn't choose so I was going to have all four :shock:

Then I woke up :(

I want another one!!!! Does anybody dream things like this??!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I actually had a dream about a week ago that Cooper and I were at a pet-store looking place where all they had were Chihuahuas of different shapes and sizes. It wasn't a puppy mill though - it was just one of those strange places your mind makes up when you're sleeping. Anyway, we were walking around, trying to choose one and they all could talk! :shock: They'd say things like "hi, I won't ever be potty trained" or "hi, I'm very smart and can read"... kind of like their little resumes.

The funny thing is, Cooper and I left without one. :( I guess it was my subconscious telling me that no matter how many times I look at puppies, I just don't need one right now.

P.S. Cooper was really freaked out that everyone in there could talk. I think it upset him that he couldn't.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i had a dream about chiwi a few weeks before she came home. it was my mind telling me that yes this is the right thing to do. and a week ago i had a dream about jumba. so again i knew it was the right move to make bringing him into my family.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
oh i have these lol i dreamt the other day i went and got two little girls a black and tan long coat and a cream smooth awwwww i always have em lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
I used to dream of my black and tan---- and now I dream but wake up with him biting me! :shock:
biting :shock: with Stitch I just get puppy snoring and licking.

Awww chi dreams I have them all the time but now I have Stitchy I've started dreaming about my next pup hummm does that show I'm not content with one lol

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i had a chi-nightmare ...that i was on the beach and i was looking for cosmo in the water and then i felt him ,he was dead :shock: that was horrible !!! i woke up feeling sick in my stomach ...........;;

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
i had a chi-nightmare ...that i was on the beach and i was looking for cosmo in the water and then i felt him ,he was dead :shock: that was horrible !!! i woke up feeling sick in my stomach ...........;;
kisses nat
ICK!!! When you woke up, did you hold Cosmo all day long? I had a dream that Poco died - it was actually 3 days before he did die - and, even though I knew he was old and the end was near, it still freaked me out and I wouldn't let go of him all day. I think if he had passed away that day, I would be in the looney bin still.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
nemochi said:
stefanie_farrell said:
I used to dream of my black and tan---- and now I dream but wake up with him biting me! :shock:

Awww chi dreams I have them all the time but now I have Stitchy I've started dreaming about my next pup hummm does that show I'm not content with one lol
yes he has a facination with chewing noses- i think its because his is different lol he just dont know what that thing is sticking out the midle of peoples faces lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
nemochi said:
stefanie_farrell said:

yes he has a facination with chewing noses- i think its because his is different lol he just dont know what that thing is sticking out the midle of peoples faces lol
both my boys liked licking up peoples noses if you hold them, Nemo was the worst u couldnt hold him without getting a nose clean out and Stitch has the same habbit :shock: it's weird lol they all like snot ewwwwww

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:

kisses nat
You're right, Nat - that was a nightmare. :cry: When I have sad dreams like that, I usually wake myself up crying. And why is it I can never remember my good dreams, only the bad ones?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
The only animal dream I can remember was about my dog Sam, a black cocker spaniel I grew up with. I got him for my 8th birthday and he died when I was 19. I had always felt guilty for not paying enough attention to him after he started getting older and for leaving him when I went away to college.

Anyway, about 5 years ago I dreamed that I was sitting on the floor with Sam. He kinda scooched over and sat right in front of me, placed his chin up against my neck and rested it on my shoulder. I put my arms around him and I finally had the chance to hold him and love him like I should have when he was still alive. He was letting me know he still loved me and he was forgiving me for not being with him at the end.

I woke up in tears, missing him so much I could hardly stand it. I could almost feel his soft little cheek against my neck. I knew he wasn't mad and that meant the world to me. When I had to have Gracie put down a couple years later, I told her to look for Sam and that he would take care of her until I got there. I just know they're together now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts