Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yay! i did it :] perfect hammock with 2 areas to sleep/rest/hang out in. can be used by small pets like rats, hamsters, mice, sugar gliders, ferrets. thoughts? :dance:

comes with attached clips to put in cage

closeup

sleeptime! :cloud9:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! When I had rats, they loved hammocks and such, and we were always getting them new ones to keep them happy. This would have been perfect for them! Looks so comfy!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Hehe! Thank you! And yes its quite comfy! If I could make myself real tiny I would sleep inside lol :lol:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I love it Paris, you did a great job, looks so well made, sturdy, comfy and cute. :)

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Love it! Awww I wish my rattigans were still alive. They would have went crazy for this. One of my favourite things was putting new things in their cage after it was cleaned. They would hop in and have so much fun finding all the new cozy places to cuddle.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh damn Lauren just got a hamster. Lola is really going to love this.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
ahahaha kelly! :D let me know if ur interested in one. lmao!!! did u end up keepin the makeup bag for urself? this is the perfect size for a hammy :]

I love it Paris, you did a great job, looks so well made, sturdy, comfy and cute. :)
thank u my LS! i love it too!

Love it! Awww I wish my rattigans were still alive. They would have went crazy for this. One of my favourite things was putting new things in their cage after it was cleaned. They would hop in and have so much fun finding all the new cozy places to cuddle.
hehehe!!! reminds me of rattaoouie the movie however u spell it, it was cute! unfortunately when i had a hammy i spoiled it with store bought things...this was before i knew about things bein handmade LOL :] i used to watch it eat all the time stuffin its cheeks! :tongue1:

thank you guys for the feedback!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts