Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Beautiful work as always Pidge! I absolutely love the color and pattern on the fabric. It also looks very warm. And I like the wide strap, seems like it'd be very comfy on the shoulder.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes love it well done you
thanks michele!!

Beautiful work as always Pidge! I absolutely love the color and pattern on the fabric. It also looks very warm. And I like the wide strap, seems like it'd be very comfy on the shoulder.
thanks me-oh-shuh! LOL ;) the client picked out everything :D and yup its warm as well as stable :D i always add in an extra stabilizer in between for lighter fabrics. the strap is very comfy! :) i had to try it out after it was done and loved it! i wanted to keep it for myself! haha :laughing5:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I love my dreamchii bag so much! The shoulder strap is incredibly comfortable for long time wear- we have used it a lot since we got it, hiking, going to dog events where I don't want her trampled and also just taking Nova out and about it is literally perfect. You really have a great design there pidge!

I might just need to order another one in a more "dressy" color, because I use it so much. Maybe after I recover from all the money we've spent over the holidays- LOL!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love my dreamchii bag so much! The shoulder strap is incredibly comfortable for long time wear- we have used it a lot since we got it, hiking, going to dog events where I don't want her trampled and also just taking Nova out and about it is literally perfect. You really have a great design there pidge!

I might just need to order another one in a more "dressy" color, because I use it so much. Maybe after I recover from all the money we've spent over the holidays- LOL!
hahaha annie! thank you so much for the compliment! it really means a lot to me :] lmao im here whenever you're ready ^^ i really loved how this one came out esp. because it's so comfy lol! :queen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts