Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's another sling carrier made for a client. i loved the color scheme of it all. i was sewing up all morning and finally finished at 8 am. surprised i was able to walk hehe. let me know what you guys think! :laughing5:

·
Registered
732 Posts
How much do you sell them for?

I apologize if this is not allowed - asking about product etc....

Also, can we see a pic of a Chi in one? I need a visual on how comfortable they would sit and how it would be worn.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very nicely made. I've seen a lot of different slings but I've never seen anyone using one. I too would like to see a little Chi in it to see how it works. You did a lovely job and it looks super soft and cuddly.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a couple of pics of the one i made first that the strap and bag was a big smaller but now they're a bit bigger which gives you more room :D

this is the first carrier ive made

here's one with KC in it

made this one special request from a member here

here's her with her pup in it. the strap was a bit shorter.

here's the first charcoal minky with a purple minky inside

and my client with her pup. this was the original strap length but she is quite short which i made better in her 2nd carrier she got the other day in the mail :)

if you want prices you can message me via private message if you're interested :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
are they comfortable in the sling? do they like being in it?
Like every carrier out there they need to be synthesized a bit to get used to being in one while being carried around. Other than that its very comfy for them :)

I have a carrier very similar, but it isn't soft at all. It is just a cotton fabric sling. Beverly loves it so much! She loved riding in it and feels safe. But I would like to get a soft one like this someday!
Yay! It definitely is a bit more comfy for them to be in plush material for padding but when its warmer weather the cottons are best :) I make my minky and cotton carriers with extra padding in between so it'll be more sturdy for both owner and pet ^_^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts