Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here you go! some lucky furbaby & human will be getting these. their secret santa ordered these especially from me to be made for them! will be shipping them out Wednesday :albino:

a blankii with my new model :lol:

here's the back where the name which is hidden under the model's bum and some cute penguins are

chi pouChii

interior plaid pink (this is popular!) :D

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Awww these are SO cute!! Very talented! Someones gonna have a warm cozy dog this Christmas.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys :) i loved how the model matched the colors lol :lol: yup warm and cozy for the fureezin winter comin up!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow, these are just too cute. Some lucky human and chi, willbe getting pampered this christmas. Very nice gift.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
:wave:Calleigh and I are the very lucky recipients of A DreamChii Blankii & PouChii! :foxes_207: I snuck a peek into this box! We LOVE IT!!!!!!:love5: I was very pleasantly surprised when the mailman brought this one to the door! Thank you so much Jan and to PigeonSheep for making these for us!!!:love7:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
:wave:Calleigh and I are the very lucky recipients of A DreamChii Blankii & PouChii! :foxes_207: I snuck a peek into this box! We LOVE IT!!!!!!:love5: I was very pleasantly surprised when the mailman brought this one to the door! Thank you so much Jan and to PigeonSheep for making these for us!!!:love7:
Wow! Calleigh and you got some great gifts from Jan!! i remember seeing her teaser and that bed was so pretty. i cant wait to see the rest of what Jan got you :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yay! so glad u like them! way to go jan!!! :D she was my only person who requested one for this ss exchange hehe :albino:

awww darn it! jerry sooo wanted that blankie :(
LOL!!!! sorry jerrysmom :(

Wow! Calleigh and you got some great gifts from Jan!! i remember seeing her teaser and that bed was so pretty. i cant wait to see the rest of what Jan got you :)
i cant wait to see the rest too!!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts