Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi I bought Corona a couple dresses at our local
Pet smart. They look plain silly on her since she is long and they are too short. Next size up to big. Anyway they are darling so if someone wants them, free of charge, message me your address and I'll
Mail them out!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
They are adorable IMO. What size are they? Piper doesn't have any dresses yet. I haven't seen any in the stores small enough. She's only 10" around.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're x small from petsmart. corona is only 10 around as well, she is also 10.5 inches long. Silly shape! Very long and slender

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was hard to get a good pic, she is a hyper little thing! Well, I still
Say they're to short, but thanks for all
The kind words.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She has no problem wearing clothes! She is the easiest going little thing! I can pretty much do whatever I want with her.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I think they both look absolutely adorable in their dresses. Cuddles has a problem fitting in dresses, too. They're usually too short on her, but the next size is usually waaaay too big in the chest.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I love both dresses and I think they look perfect on Corona. I joke around and say that mine is showing a little leg in the back, lol! They don't look too short to me at all but if you really are giving them up I think my Beverly would like them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts