Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Last night was my Bachelorette party so today has been kinda rough! We did get a package yesterday but didn't have time to try things on bc I was getting ready for my party. Tonight we snapped a few photos, washed dog blankets/beds, and everyone got a bath! Now we are ready to start the week off squeaky clean.
Lola has her pink PE tee for a few years but since FF had a sale for Labor Day, we got matching ones for everyone else!

My little nest of loves!

Leo hamming it up for the camera

Mimi trying to get comfy and relax

My man Mojo

Love his face soooo much!

Lola Bear and Mimi with a little photo bomb by Moj

Mimi up close and personal

Team M

The little loves of my life!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #2
A couple of shots from last night!! We all had fun but I cannot hang like I used to!! I feel like I'm getting old! :(

The limo is here!

Looked up at saw this at the rooftop club

Beautiful table service ladies!

Group shot!!

Premium Member
Wow, check you out, great dress. Looks like you had a great time!? Are you getting nervous? Pups look gorgeous too. :)

Registered
Looks like you had a fun night! I know the feeling, I just can't party like I used to! Hangovers seem so much worse now I'm over 30 lol!
All your gang look cute showing off their new t.shirts! X

Registered
Aww the pups all look great in their new clothes. I love Mojo in his stripy top, so cute! You look amazing too and it looks like you all had a good time at your bachelorette party! :) And I can relate, my boyfriend is a DJ... I just can't go out an support him as much anymore. I get too tired, I'm getting old. haha

Registered
Great shirts...love the fact that they are so different but yet same design! Loving Leos's pic!
Looks to me like EVERY part of your upcoming wedding is going to be absolutely fabulous. Those pictures of you and your friends are wonderful, LOVE your dress..:)

Premium Member
Your dress is so nice! And omg Pam is still so leggy and skinny. Looks like you had a blast! That limo is awesome 馃槏. Pups are looking pretty posh too!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, check you out, great dress. Looks like you had a great time!? Are you getting nervous? Pups look gorgeous too. :)
Thank you! The dress was such a last minute choice, the original dress I ordered didn't fit! It's almost a month away and I cannot believe how fast the time has flown! I'm really excited!

Registered
all your babies look so cute in there Pariero shirts !!!!
Looks like you had a great time at your bachelorette parts :) . I Love your dress , and that big inflatable penis is a riot . hahahahaha :laughing5:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Aww the pups all look great in their new clothes. I love Mojo in his stripy top, so cute! You look amazing too and it looks like you all had a good time at your bachelorette party! :) And I can relate, my boyfriend is a DJ... I just can't go out an support him as much anymore. I get too tired, I'm getting old. haha
Thanks Camille! I think the tees are really cute too!
The party was a blast, but I swear by 12:30 my feet were killing me and I was ready for bed, too bad because we didn't get home until 3am!! That is awesome he is a dj, I bet you have had some great party nights out with him!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you Mel!! I don't know why the app isn't letting me quote you for some odd reason????

I don't drink much at all anymore since I've been eating right and exercising a ton the past 6 months so a couple drinks and i'm done!! I know what you mean, I'm so scared of hangovers, they never last a day like they used to! Lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Great shirts...love the fact that they are so different but yet same design! Loving Leos's pic!
Looks to me like EVERY part of your upcoming wedding is going to be absolutely fabulous. Those pictures of you and your friends are wonderful, LOVE your dress..:)
Thanks Deb! I love the big bling crown! The wedding is just around the corner, just over a month to go now! I ended up finding the dress last minute literally. I orderd the dress from rent the runway and it came on friday afternoon, well it was too small so I had nothing to wear! So I rushed to the mall w my sister and we found the gold and white one! Phewww, crisis averted!! ;)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Your dress is so nice! And omg Pam is still so leggy and skinny. Looks like you had a blast! That limo is awesome 馃槏. Pups are looking pretty posh too!
Thanks Meoshia! we literally found the dress the night before, which was so stressful for me bc I'm such a planner, lol.
Everything that could go wrong went wrong on Friday, the dress I originally ordered was delivered and it didn't fit, I bought a new LV bag and overnighted it to have it Friday in time for Saturday and post office lost it, limo guy said she was gonna be late so we would be late for our dinner reservations, ect. It all ended up working out, thank God!
Pam is so tiny, she is always working out and eating healthy! It was a great time but I can officially say I'm over the club scene! The limo I ordered was a stretch not the extra long hummer, we lucked out when he showed up with it! It even had the Lamborghini doors that opened upwards, really cool!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
all your babies look so cute in there Pariero shirts !!!!
Looks like you had a great time at your bachelorette parts :) . I Love your dress , and that big inflatable penis is a riot . hahahahaha :laughing5:
Thank you Elaine! I think they're so cute for Fall!
The party was fun, a couple bumps along the way but it was great! The big penis was a hit!! My sister had the entire club sign it, the door guys, DJ, dancers, ect. I was reading it yesterday and you wouldn't believe what people wrote! LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts