Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am dropping Lola off tonight to get spayed 2moro morning. I am so nervous I know she will be fine. it just her being away overnight and a surgery tomorrow.
I will update soon :D

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ah, the spay/neuter surgeries... what a depressing time when you are parted with your beloved pet. I barely survived it when my precious Trigger, my Beagle, was away all day for his neuter.

But don't worry, Lola will pull through just fine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was lucky enough that when we adopted Maisy they insisted they spayed her before we could even take her. I had to wait 3 days to take her home because her surgery was already scheduled. Waiting killed me, but I couldn't imagine having to take her back and being separated from her now. It tore me up taking my two cats to be neutered, and theirs was even a same day drop off/pick up.

Give her lots of loving when she gets back, and don't let her over exert herself. Maisy was tired but still wanted to run around. I had to keep her occupied with treats so she didn't pull her stitched. Good luck, Lola!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Best of luck!!

It can be horrible to be parted from your pet but I am sure she will be back and being given lots of love in no time! (At least that is what I keep telling myself with Jaxx being neutered on Thursday.)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shes home!! safe and sound!!!!! I am so happy everything went well she is very sleepy so She is just sleeping beside me. She didnt like the vet tech I guess she tried to bite her this morning We also had them cut her nails way back :) I am so happy my little girl is home!!!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
shes home!! safe and sound!!!!! I am so happy everything went well she is very sleepy so She is just sleeping beside me. She didnt like the vet tech I guess she tried to bite her this morning We also had them cut her nails way back :) I am so happy my little girl is home!!!

awww, it's all over now but the recovery; and, here's hoping that goes smoothly
and quickly :) Thanks for the update.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.