Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first pic is of Kona, who is the dad to the babies Drummer, Snowy and Holly,

This pic is Neko, who is my chocolate sweetheart..

Little Drummer boy..

Drummer and Snowy

Snowy...(hubby's heart!)

Holly baby..

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
aw they all are so cute I love Kona and Neko

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
They are all just beautiful. I saw Snowy and she melted my heart, then Holly Oh My!!! she is just a sweety. I bet your having so much fun with them. Neko is a beauty as well. I've been looking at chocolates lately, and I just adore them. You have a great pak.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys.. So many chis around here..lol The 7 grown ones and now the 3 puppies! The two little girl pups are evening up the odds here now.. Of our 7 grown chis, 5 are boys.. So little girls are a rarity at our house.
I love the chocolates.. We don't see that many in our area. When we found Neko who will be 6 in March, no way was I leaving without him..lol Then a year later, we went back and got is half brother, Buster who is our only long coat chi.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
What a gorgeous gang you have there!
Neko looks so cute and cuddly.
Are you def keeping little snowy now?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Kona reminds me some of my Draco and I LOVE Drummer...good thing I don't live close to you I would seriously be pestering you for adoption rights.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are so kind, thank you.. yep, Snowy stays here..lol In fact both girls are staying with us.. Drummer is going to a wonderful family about 30 miles away and they are so excited about him.. He will have a 6 month old chi sister to play with there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts