Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was taking trash out, and all my dogs LOVE car rides so i'm generally very careful and watchful no one gets out the door ( although duke is untested the rest go straight to the car)
but i was getting my coat on after tossing all the bags on the front porch and noticed duke missing. I got concerned, and starting looking around the house in all his "spots", I didn't want to start calling him yet, as he has seperation anxiety and we have a strict no talking/interaction before we leave. as i'm not finding him i'm starting to panic and walk back to the front door ready to start yelling and searching in the snow when i see this :

all curled up ready to go in his travel kennel. see whenever we go out to work on his socializing ( where he gets hot dog treats) he travels in that, since we're getting ready for a long flight to ohio from alaska. apparently me leaving it unzipped on the floor made him think he was going LOL i felt so bad and relieved he was safe! also pleased that teh kennel is a good thing for him and he doesn't mind it as much as my head lead me to believe ;) hehe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts