Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if this works and if it does I'll move on to signatues! LOL

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK so I can't post a pic it's too big. Any tips on how to shrink a photo?
Thanks

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I host my pics at imagecave.com - its free then all you need is the "EZCODE" of the pic and your pics will coem up normal size - hope this helps if not email me your pic and I will host it for you :wave:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a cool site

Where do I put the EZ code? In the body of my message or in my profile somewhere?

OH cool it worked.....You are the best.
Now how do I get her in a signature?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Oh, lovely baby, ............pink and bling and a chihuahua all in one picture :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You

She is 11 weeks now. She weighs 2 lbs.
Dulce means sweet in Spanish and she sure is as sweet as can be. I hope she stays that way!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks

It was so hard to find a pretty name that wasn't too common and that meant something. I wanted her name to be something with Spanish/Mexican meaning. She's Dulce Lupita or Dulce Lu or Dulce Doodles LOL which has no meaning just is silly.
I also liked Pilar alot but no one else in my family did. Pita was close in the running but at least I got part of it in her middle name.
I love her :)
Here is a pic of my Cocker Spaniel JD. He's 10 and still handsome.
She is so mean to him. I hope they get along someday. He basically takes her nipping him. He's not fresh at all.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
awww they are both gorgeous glad I could help :D

As for a siggy if you have one already made save it too your imagecave and put the EZCODE in the signature section in your profile, if you dont have one you can request one too be made for you in the siggy and graphics section on the forum :wave:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Again

No I don't have one so I'll have to request one. Once I get it I now know what to do with it. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank You all. I luv my pups.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts