Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I would also double check his teeth could their be an infection where they removed the teeth? (down in the gums might be deep)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
It's possible because I caught the little bitch doing it a couple of times, but her breath was no-where near as ghastly as his.

I got some "Plaque Off" (Made in USA, Liquid Form though) today from the pet store, it's supposed to help with bad breath and from what I've read, it's super-duper fantastic to erode existing plaque or keep new from forming, even though I don't expect mine to ever get it with the amount of bones they get & being fed raw. I hope this is the same brand as the powdered one everyone swears by and gets stopped by customs when they try to bring it in - bleedin' morons (Customs, not the peeps who want the best for their dogs) - as if it's a bio-hazard, pfft. This breath is a bio-hazard to put it mildly.

Sarah, let's make this our mission in life, to solve this stinky problem .... I really can't cope with it, it stops me from handling him and interacting with him as much as the others and that's just sad.

In the natural websites above, I found a parsley tea recipe that I'm certainly going to try ASAP and will grab some activated charcoal tablets from the chemist too. I loved those websites thanks Huly, they're so great for so many things :)
Glad they had some info that might help! My kids are all on holistic stuff so I always go that route to help with issues. When I go buy more food etc from DogGone Natural I will ask Kim (my holistic nutrionist) is she has any ideas too. I will probably go by there next week as I need to get Huly and Sadie more Olive Leaf.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.