Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Haha!!! Pip does that to Maisie too - Best way to do it!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha yes she is she wants her mum to get it on with him so he can join the pack lol
Lotus does this all day

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! That was so sweet! Lotus loves her big sister. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw soo cute! I just love seeing your two together, Sarah. They are so sweet with each other. It's lovely how nicely it's worked out. (Both Pip and Roo do the ear cleaning thing too btw, hehe. :))

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Very sweet, and it works great too. Since Sebastian passed away I've had to clean Zoey's ears a lot more often.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahhh they are so cute! Does Daisy clean Lotus's ears or nO/
Once a week haha and like two licks then she's done haha
Aww! That was so sweet! Lotus loves her big sister. :)
She does but she beats her up too keeps clamping down on her tail bully

He is a cutie ;)
Yup

cute! mine do this too, saves me from doing it :lol:
And me haha
Aw soo cute! I just love seeing your two together, Sarah. They are so sweet with each other. It's lovely how nicely it's worked out. (Both Pip and Roo do the ear cleaning thing too btw, hehe. :))
Thanks Paula can't elieve how worried I was they are perfect together aww
Very sweet, and it works great too. Since Sebastian passed away I've had to clean Zoey's ears a lot more often.
:( does George not get in there

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Once a week haha and like two licks then she's done haha
That's so funny, it's the same with mine. lol. Pip cleans Roo's ears almost daily and then maybe Roo does his once a week briefly. Roo is spoiled. She gets the royal ear cleaning treatment. :lol:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG it looks like she got lessons from Milo! hehe He goes right to town on any/everyones ears. Too cute...Daisy looks so relaxed in the process. ;)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Daisy loves it she gets her eyes done too lotus will hold your face and lick your skin off she loves it!!

I keep asking daisy to do it

Everyone should post a ear cleaning video

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
:( does George not get in there
George has a lot of anxiety, so he doesn't really interact too much with Zoey, he does sleep with her sometimes, but doesn't lick/clean/play (he doesn't play hardly at all), but I am his 3rd home, so he's overcoming issues but still has them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts