Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heeeey
last night i put an ear expander in.. it took 4 - 5 hours to get in, and it was the most painful thing i've ever felt.. and its still huting like mad now.. plus puss is oozing out :( disgusting!!! lol

so i'm just writing this to advise anyone who wants one.. not to do it.. i regret it already! :(

xxx

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so you can put plugs in :lol: lol (like sorta.. wider earrings)

like this..

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well.. since putting it in.. i totally regret it so i'm just going for the smallest plug now which i think is 4mm :lol: lol

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I had my ears pierced when i was 15 by a syringe in jewellers (34 years ago) i have just had to go back to wearing sleepers as the left one was done twice due to crooked hole so been playing up ever since on and off,i couldnt get my earring in after not wearing any for a week, that was bad enough, i couldnt bear to make it bigger........good luck!

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Yep, they don't close. :wink: I really like the itzy bitsy ones. To where you don't really notice it's a hole unless you look closely. :)

They take a while to heal too Sarah, I can imagine how much pain you're in. :shock:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
That reminds me of this guy I saw at my high school last year...he took out his HUGE gauges and he just had these enormous holes in his ear lobes, and they were droopy and hanging down...and I could see through them.
Gross.
Stick with the small ones Sarah :)

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Oh Geez *passes out* Ouch :( I've had my cartlidge pierced for like 2 1/2 yrs now had it done at a tattoo shop & I've had nothing but trouble with it. I got one of those stupid knots took the ring out and the knot never went away so I figured the knot wouldn't be as noticeable with the ring in :rolleyes: The blasted knot got bigger it hurts me frequently 2 1/2 yrs later it's insane. I mean I thought the cartlidge was no biggie :(

Sarah poor dear ((hugs)) Feel better

·
Registered
795 Posts
I got one of those knots back there too! I got it done with I was 15. Cause it was the "cool" thing! I really liked how it looked. And getting it done wasn't so bad, but it really never healed. It was frustrating because I wanted to put a different earring in. So I did...haha to early, and the next morning it had falling out and it closed! I'm now 23 and the bump is still there just not as bad. ...My body is weird like that, I'll get a ear ring infection just by changing my earrings!! lol!

I couldnt EVEN imagine doing what your doing girl! ...you got some BIG kahunas!! :D :D

·
Registered
825 Posts
I like the small size plugs. My friend has 4mm (approx) plugs in solid gold with gold hoops going through them and they look really nice.
Alisha...when you had your cartridge pierced was it with a piercing gun? If so...it might be why you are having problems as a gun piercing actually punctures the cartlidge and the hole is larger and more prone to infection(i hate piercing guns). If it was done with a needle what jewellery do you have in it and how do you clean it? I know cartlidge piercings take time to heal but i feel sorry for you still suffering after 2 and half years. I know its difficult to lie on in bed too :(

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Eek I'm getting my cartilage pierced in two weeks...
The place I'm going to has a really good reputation, and I've done lots of research. I know that getting your cartilage pierced with a gun is a no-no because it can shatter the cartilage.
I hope I don't have problems with it...

and I'm getting my navel pierced in November!!
(my mom doesn't know about either piercings yet, hehe)

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Katie I would just suggest to think about what may happen.Really the bump is about how your body handles it has nothing whatsoever to do with who does it though the gun is a nono. Just say hum if I get a knot on the front or back or both (like I did) can I handle that if your answer is yes then go for it.

I wouldn't do it again because I was going for pretty not deformed :lol:

Good Luck :D

·
Registered
825 Posts
Alisha i was going to sugest the antibiotic soap wash...but your doing that already.
Have you tried taking Arnica tablets? They aid healing etc.It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial qualities, and it is these that help to reduce pain and swelling as well as improving wound healing. Its a homeopathic remedy, so its natural too.

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Omg that sounds painful i dont think i could do it stick with the smaller ones a guy cames to fix my washing machine once and he had huge plug things in his ears and it didnt look good

i had my navel pierced when i was 16 and never told my mum till i was 22, it wasnt painful but ive kinda let it heal up the last couple of years .. although i dont regret it its not something id do now at 25 but prob if i was 16 all over again i would stil do it...lol :D

·
Registered
803 Posts
I had the top of my ear pierced with a gun when i was 15!! have had no problems with it but if i had known it could have collapsed i would have never got it dun with a gun! the ppl at the shop never even asked "bang" and it was over lol.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts