Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new little boy bruiser 7 weeks old,his ears half stand and then they flop over is this normal, will they erect on their own or will I need to have them taped? any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
The ears will go up and down for most Chis for the first 6 month-or-so. Tucker's did----even after being totally erect for days at a time. :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget's ears stand up most of the time but there are days that he has broken ears(that is what we call them). I will look at him and tell him "You have broken ears and he will stand them up or at least try.. it is really cute... you can see the look on his face and tell that he is tryin to get those ears up... sometimes he has 1 broken ear and one straight ear.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cutie

gadget is a cutie what a sweet name, there is love no matter what the ears are.Bruisers are half up half down doesnt matter hes my little man!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
When Draco was a puppy he had what we called "puppy ears" It was adorable. I bet your little guy will keep his up after a while. He is a very young pup so I would believe it is normal. Draco's didn't pop up until he was about 10 weeks old and then we had about 3 weeks of "puppy ear"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts