Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to do something for you and since Leo is so gorgeous I thought I'd have ago at drawing him. I finished it now so I thought I would post it for you early. I really hope you like it and you have a great birthday on the 25th :)

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I so wish i was talented like you,only just learning to use my ipad.Why don't you sell them as Caitlin said? I'll buy one and i'm sure loads of people on here would

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, I'm sincerely flattered. I'd worry that it wouldn't come out good enough and I wouldn't have a clue what to charge. Perhaps if I did it and you could just give me what you thought it was worth? That way if it doesn't turn out as good or you're disappointed with it, or you don't have much money you only have to pay what you want?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It depends how much time I have, how complicated the picture is etc. I've been working on this picture for a few weeks now. It was pretty complicated because of the different textures of clothing. Also I normally use a brush to do the fur but I did most of it by hand. If I'd done it without a break I'd guess at maybe 16 hours or so.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts