Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I entered them in another contest (cuz I lost their "pooped pooch" contest), so I got Jack and Venus dressed up, and thought I'd share.

Jack, my little bumble-bee:

Venus, my pumpkin:

And here are just a couple of Venus in one of her dresses:

If you could, also maybe help me try and win this contest. All you have to do is open the link and it counts it as "veiwed" and at the end of the contest whoever has the most views wins. I don't know if you can look more than once a day for it to count, but you can look every day if you want :)
Thanks for your help!
Jack: http://my.doggedhealth.com/_Halloween-Jack/photo/5830121/124720.html
Venus: http://my.doggedhealth.com/_Halloween-Venus/photo/5830144/124720.html

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwwww.... they look so cute!!!! I clicked on their links too. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks you guys. I put Venus' costume on her and she instantly thought I was dressing her to go outside. She's so funny, it makes me laugh.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, neither Jack or Venus won a place in the Halloween contest, but I received an email last night that they both received an honorable mention, and a gift pack will be shipped out for each of them! How exciting, I can't wait to see what they get!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Sam - your siggy is adorable!!! Hey, did Jack's hormones and naughty behavior calm down? :) Just thinking about him the other day.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sam - your siggy is adorable!!! Hey, did Jack's hormones and naughty behavior calm down? :) Just thinking about him the other day.

Brodysmom
Yeah it has a little. He has stopped humping completely now. He's still a little energitic bugger, which we were both worried about losing, but he's stopped his "naughty" things. He does still pee on the bed once and a while. But I've just been taking him outside more often. The other night, he started to pee on the bed, and I picked him up, took him to his pad (which they use at night, because silly me is afraid of the dark lol, and there's wolves and what-not out here...). But I made him sleep on his blanket (on top of a pillow) on the floor all night, to try and teach him, that if he potty's on mommy's bed, he can't sleep there. I think it may have clicked, because there's been no accidents since. I felt horrible, and I couldn't sleep, I kept peering over the edge of the bed all through the night because the bed felt more empty lol. Jared just came back home the day before last, so I've had some help keeping an extra eye on him.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Good deal. I'm sure all will be well. He is soooooooo cute in that picture with Venus. What a pair of cuties you have.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good deal. I'm sure all will be well. He is soooooooo cute in that picture with Venus. What a pair of cuties you have.

Brodysmom
Thanks! I still can't beleive how well they get along. That first day we brought Jack home I almost doubted it would work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts