Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay! Just one of her ears has the slightest wrinkle at the top, but I suspect in a day or two it will be perfectly straight like the other one. :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
She's just so so adorable I'm so glad her ears are coming up you'll have to post pics when the. Other one comes up. I also love her little mask it looks blue to me as well.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks blue to me, I always thought she was a blue fawn. She has the eye colour of a blue-based dog too.
Ah, cool! Her body color is definitely fawn, but she has some sort of blue sabling down her back and on her tail.

She's just so so adorable I'm so glad her ears are coming up you'll have to post pics when the. Other one comes up. I also love her little mask it looks blue to me as well.
Thanks, Pat. :) I'll definitely post a pic when that one is completely up. She looks so grown up now that they're almost standing.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
So cute!! Don't get worried if one goes back down during teething Holly's were up and down while she was teething :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She's growing up beautifully! So pretty!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So cute!! Don't get worried if one goes back down during teething Holly's were up and down while she was teething :)
I've heard that it's common, so I won't stress it. As long as her ears are up before she starts teething, I'm confident they'll go back up after she's done. Most do as long as their ears were up before they started.

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can me have her? lol jking ;) she needs to stay with her mama! :) x
Lol! I love her too! She's my little sweetheart. My world would be so empty without her!

She's growing up beautifully! So pretty!
Thank you, Tracy! She gets more and more beautiful every day!

she is a beautiful little girl...love her eyes ...
Thank you! I love her hazel eyes too. :)

She is a beauty!
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
her face...I just can't get over it. It's adorable. If or when I get my next one I would love to have one like that. Sarah's Axle has that cuteness too!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
She is a blue fawn, color wise. The masking may fade slightly as she gets older, but sometimes it does stay on blue fawn dogs. And LOL...yay on her ears:)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love those crinkled ears.
Thank you! My first family Chi actually has slightly wrinkled ears at the tips like that and I always thought it was adorable. Makes her look special. :)

her face...I just can't get over it. It's adorable. If or when I get my next one I would love to have one like that. Sarah's Axle has that cuteness too!
Awwww, it makes me happy to hear that other people think she's as adorable as I think she is! I know what you mean, Axle has that adorable face too. I love him!

She is a blue fawn, color wise. The masking may fade slightly as she gets older, but sometimes it does stay on blue fawn dogs. And LOL...yay on her ears:)
Thanks for the information! I like knowing what color to describe her as. I'd love her with or without her masking so it doesn't make a difference to me if it fades as she gets older. And yep, ears up all on their own without any help from me! :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts