Chihuahua People Forum banner

Ears Popped Up

979 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  KritterMom 
#1 ·
My little Daisy her little ears have pratically popped up over night. My son went down stairs and ran back up screaming DAISY EARS POPPED UP!!! And literally dragged me down stairs to see. Of course shes in her crate looking at him like um... disturbing my beauty sleep. I am going to miss her little floppy ears, but omg shes so adoreable still. She has truly wormed her way into my heart, even my cats are loving her.

#2 ·
Ginger, I need before and after pictures!!! :p pleeaaase

#4 ·
Its not the best pic but shes always on the go. Until she notices Mommy isn't near her than its freak out time. Of course once she finds me its all kisses for the Mommy because she found me, lol.

Ginger, I need before and after pictures!!! pleeaaase
Here is a before and now pic. I hope you like them.

Before

Yesterday

She still has a slight flop to one of her ears and sometimes both but when their straight their like the right ear in the pic.

At least shes moved up from hamster to squirrel in hubbies name calling, lol.

#8 ·
Oh she's so precious! Thank you so much for posting pictures. :)
Enjoy her, they grow up SO fast! I was just reminiscing about Chanel being that young.

#11 ·
Oh are you in for a surprise, haha! Boxers remain puppies forever! lol :lol: They really do, they are clowns for life, I love them. :)

#13 ·
Yeah I figured that, lol. When I got Rocki (the boxer) my son was 3 and I swore it was like I had two three year olds in the house. She has calmed down a lot compared to how she use to be. But she loves being on her back and wiggling all around. Kinda reminds me of a turtle stuck on its shell.

When Rocki gets into her, I have to run around the house very fast to see if I can see my tail around around the other wall, I have to put Daisy on the couch or she sits in my arms just watching Rocki going nuts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.