Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Yes. Hope's do when she is tired or has gotten nice and warm (like under the covers with me!). Ruby always has one up and one down. I kind of wish the second one would not pop but since the other has, I would guess that it will.

I think that it is so cute!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes. Hope's do when she is tired or has gotten nice and warm (like under the covers with me!). Ruby always has one up and one down. I kind of wish the second one would not pop but since the other has, I would guess that it will.

I think that it is so cute!
Awwww look i can see in your siggy.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep both of Ninja's ears fold at the tip when he just wakes up in the morning and if he is under the covers then awakened hehe!
isn't it funny how they do it.It also amazes me how dogs coats change so much, one of our Cresties was mahogony brown when he was born he's now cream. Bandit my husky was beige when he was born he's now wolf grey and white lol

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
My Yoshi does this and so does my Dane. I call them floppies :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Pepper's ears do this constantly, just the tips are flopped over. If she just woke up her whole ear is flopped over. I always ask her "Do you have ears?" and they perk all the way up just for a second lol.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Maybe it's because their muscles are just so relaxed.
I wondered if it was just that she has "weaker" ears. I got all three of my chis at 3 months, Reeses were up and stayed up, Leos were up and then one flopped at the tip for about a week and have been up since, but Mileys were down and stayed down for several months before they slowly started to stand. Reese and Leos ears dont flop after naps etc either, just Mileys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts