Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so Bailey is now 4 months old... wow where did the time go??

Anyways, when we got her at 9 weeks her ears were completely erect. I'm not sure when but probably after a month and a half, her ears when to where they were half up and half down... Now, will they stay this way? Or might they still change? I kinda like them like this, she looks so cute :) I will upload some new pics in the next few days but I can confirm that the cat will definatley stay bigger then her :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
They can definitely go back up. For her age, I'd say that she is teething and they can droop back down, either both or just one, during that time. My middle girl's did the up and down and now at 14 months it is pretty safe to say that they are staying down.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They can definitely go back up. For her age, I'd say that she is teething and they can droop back down, either both or just one, during that time. My middle girl's did the up and down and now at 14 months it is pretty safe to say that they are staying down.
I kinda want hers to look like your rubys cause man is she ever cute. But yes she definatley is teething right now. She chews on everything

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.