Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG there have been so many in California recently. There was the San Diego one and the one up north in the ocean a 7.0, that had a tsunami watch for the Cailfornia coast and Mexico. And one just hit about 10 minutes ago, a 5.3. Makes me a little worried and wondering if the big one is going to hit soon.

BTW Seiah was napping the entire time, so much for a earthquake detector :lol: .

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I've never been in an earthquake. i grew up on the east coast my whole life. i think there was one where i lived but it was so small i slept right through it. my husband used to live in los angeles and he told me he was in one of the huge earthquakes a while back. hopefully i never have to experience one.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Girl Pearl said:
I worry about a bigger one coming too! It's pretty scary. Pearl didn't wake up from her nap either.

So much for our detectors, huh?

The only reason I'm so scared of the big one hitting is because I live in Palos Verdes, and we have our own fault line and if the big one hits will the others go off as well. There are so many theories of Palos Verdes falling off into the ocean or becoming its own island. Either way I don't want to fall off :lol: .

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I'm in the central valley area of California and didn't feel anything :?

First Florida with all the problems they were having and now California with the earthquakes...I don't like these Coast to Coast things that are happening! I will run with my dog, my LV purse, and my CPU if I have to!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LittleHead said:

First Florida with all the problems they were having and now California with the earthquakes...I don't like these Coast to Coast things that are happening! I will run with my dog, my LV purse, and my CPU if I have to!!

Isn't it funny how our LV's will never leave our side. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Seiah Bobo said:
LittleHead said:

Isn't it funny how our LV's will never leave our side. :lol: :lol:
:lol: Yup!! I'm willing to risk my Britney Spears & Paris Hilton perfume but Louis...he's my life!! 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts