Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I remember my dad would always pose the family for Easter photos when I was young. I decided to subject the fur kids to the same thing this morning. It is such a pretty day outside! Happy Easter everyone from Lady, Prince and Sapphire!

Premium Member
Awe you guys look so cute! It truly is a lovely day! I'm still in bed lol. Very tired from a long work week. Normally I pick up extra shifts on Saturday and Sunday, but today I decided to keep the day off. I'm glad your trio is having a lovely Sunday morning, they are truly beautiful as ways 馃槝

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Awe you guys look so cute! It truly is a lovely day! I'm still in bed lol. Very tired from a long work week. Normally I pick up extra shifts on Saturday and Sunday, but today I decided to keep the day off. I'm glad your trio is having a lovely Sunday morning, they are truly beautiful as ways 馃槝

It is really easy to get pictures of Prince and Sapphire...they pose very well. The picture of Lady in this post is the only one that was even close. I was tempting them with treats and she had the treats on her mind big time. Also got this shot of my sweet boy Prince....you'll never find a more gentle, loving soul than him.

http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Jayda59/media/imagejpg1_zpsb3a2d378.jpg.html]
[/URL]

Premium Member
Awwwww that is a very sweet picture of him. And Kendall is like Lady. I have the least pictures of her lol, she doesn't like taking pics. And Ava is such a busy body lol, she can never sit still. Braxton is very shy. And Bailey is the sweetest of them all! He is by my side always! As he is my first baby! And he isn't camera shy. I also use treats to tempt my guys 馃槉. You're such an awesome dog mommy! I gave Ava and Brax a bath earlier and massage in coconut oil, they smell and feel so divine! Hopefully I can bathe Kendall and Bailey today too. How do you make your photos like that? I don't know how 馃様. I downloaded some apps but I still don't get it. However if I load pics to Instagram I can make some different backgrounds but that's it. I'm not technology savvy

Registered
They all look pretty and fresh as a spring day!!! Love the pics!

Premium Member
They looks so beautiful (and handsome) in their Easter photos! Lady's dress is gorgeous, I'm still kicking myself for missing out on that one! And I see your favorite candy in the basket, peeps! Can I send you my babies for Easter pics too???

Administrator
I love these! They look gorgeous! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. They are very good dogs and generally don't mind pictures too much. Don't worry, they don't get the PEEPS.....those are mine. It's not even Easter and I've eaten way too many PEEPS!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts