Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
The fur kids enjoyed a warm sunny Easter in NC!

We're being good and waiting for the Easter Bunny........who never came. We forgive momma because she always gives us way more than we need (-;

Are you sure he's not coming?

I'm going to sit and enjoy the sun with or without the Easter Bunny!

Premium Member
Omg! I'm in love with sapphires long fur! I love the pattern of her fur on the back of her head. Can Ava borrow some? We don't want to wait 2 yrs to see how long hers will get haha 馃槉. Gorgeous pics as usual.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Omg! I'm in love with sapphires long fur! I love the pattern of her fur on the back of her head. Can Ava borrow some? We don't want to wait 2 yrs to see how long hers will get haha 馃槉. Gorgeous pics as usual.

You know Sapphire will be two in July. I have had her since early October of last year. I can sure tell her coat has grown in a lot since October. They say Long coats take up to two years for a full coat. Also, she was spayed right before I got her. The breeder told me she might initially lose some of her coat due to the stress of that....which I believe she did. Lots of good food and coconut oil and salmon oil seems to have worked. Trust me the dogs eat better than we do :coolwink: Ava still has a lot of time to develop her coat.

Premium Member
You know Sapphire will be two in July. I have had her since early October of last year. I can sure tell her coat has grown in a lot since October. They say Long coats take up to two years for a full coat. Also, she was spayed right before I got her. The breeder told me she might initially lose some of her coat due to the stress of that....which I believe she did. Lots of good food and coconut oil and salmon oil seems to have worked. Trust me the dogs eat better than we do :coolwink: Ava still has a lot of time to develop her coat.

Well all of that good food and love Definately shows! I can't wait to see how lovely Ava and Braxi's coats develop 馃槉

Registered
Easter or no Easter, they are just simply stunning!!! It is very obvious they are truly loved. <3 :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts