Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

During the week I don't have much time on my hands so I make the doggies breakfast and dinners during the weekends. I prepare Stella & Chewys (3/4 patty each meal) with their meds/vitamins in each bowl. I then just have to take the days AM or PM bowl out, add the Salmon oil.... alittle water... and

its done :)

I also have ZP and Primal, although the Primal needs to be refrigerated and then warmed...so they only get Primal on a weekend...

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
well, 'organized' isn't the word for me that comes to mind...... others call me crazy, anal, nutso..........
... I like organized better....

I will weigh each S&C patty before placing it in a bowl to make sure each doggie gets the same weight amount...... Also Chico is on a diet and if I have the bowls ready I don't have the chance to 'fudge' alittle and give them more.... the Vet said they need 25% less food after their Neuter so this way I can adhere to the "25% less rule" easier.

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See, some people say to me, "what you do takes SO much time". Wrong. I do the organizing things I do to SAVE time. I know you understand!! haha!
yep, I DO understand.... it will now take 1/2 of the time fixing their breakfast at 2am when I get up to prepare for work....

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes yes, cross over to the dark side my dear! muahahaha! :twisted:
oopsy, I meant "cross over to the RIGHT side"...hahaha :foxes251:
hahahahaha........ it actually helps me with Chico's meds.... otherwise I tend to forget to add them to a meal until its all been eaten *sigh*

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why does Chico need meds Jan?
he is still in need of his hip surgery so I am feeding him the joint meds....and occasionly pain meds... he has good days and bad days..... today he wasn't feeling well..... and I can relate to his leg aches *sigh* although my hip doesnt' need to be replaced....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.