·
Banned
10,706 Posts
A very lucky girl indeed!
Bella's gorgeous!

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Im sure you have explained before, but may I ask why Bella has to be fed? Was she born with a cleft palate? She is very sweet.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im sure you have explained before, but may I ask why Bella has to be fed? Was she born with a cleft palate? She is very sweet.

Bella has Megaesophagus (ME)...all her food and fluids are made into a puree and she is hand fed as she is not able to eat whole foods without risk of aspiration...some larger dogs with ME have satin balls ( sort of a soft meatball ) that the owner tosses to the dog and they swallow them whole...but most ME dogs require pureed food...some right down to milkshake form....each ME dog is a bit different...just like the rest of us :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
awww so cute! I thought that bird was real for a minute. I was like "wow, look at that cute bird sitting there too!" ha ha.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am from a Port town so love Seagulls....I feed them down by the water and enjoy the calls they make and how scrappy they can be..:D When we saw the metal gull I had to have it...more then one time I have had anther gull ( a real one ) or a raven sitting on the railing screaming at the iron one :D It didn't take the red squirrels anytime to figure out it wasn't anything to worry about...darn it anyway :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
This thread just made my day! I'm all congested & not feeling well & seeing bella (so sweet) & then hearing about the bird looking real made me laugh!! Too funny!!!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Lovely pics...so cute seeing your little girl enjoying her dinner outdoors. She is such a little doll with such a great family.

·
Registered
655 Posts
We sometimes had to hand feed our toy poodle
she wasn't a ME dog, just very picky and
pretty spoiled! Bella looks so cute enjoying her
outside dinner!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I hope you know I love the girls, so I love it when you post pics of any or all of the girls. Also, who wouldn't want to eat al fresco on that deck by that lake? I wouldn't want to go inside. haha.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
dear lord..everytime I see her I melt..I just might have to kidnap her :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts