Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmmmm I don't know what to think here??? They sell Chihuahua clothes on Ebay?? Would anyone buy from there? Is it second hand? Would that be a problem for the chi?

xxx

·
Registered
675 Posts
it usually says on the item whether its new or used... from what ive looked at the clothes from american sellers are so much cheaper than anything in the uk and they ship to the uk. so with postage and packing and the exchange rate its cheaper to buy from the us

·
Registered
84 Posts
I buy and sell on ebay all the time! It is a pretty safe set up, just make sure to read the sellers feedback - that will tell you how his customers' liked him/her and the items sold. You will have to check the item descripton for all the details (new or used, etc.) If you are buying clothes, I would check to see if they had a return policy, too. Happy Ebay'ing!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've bought a bunch of clothes from Tito on Ebay. Be sure to check the auction and see that it says the item is brand new.

I've bought him halloween outfits also from ebay! (he was superman this year LOLOL) His winter jacket and his jammies and a few of his sweaters have come from Ebay.

I've never had a problem and have found it to be the best prices!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
i use ebay lots, the chi clothes are about 95% new, as alot of it is people that r actualy selling chi clothes as if they were a shop, not selling thing that there chis have grown out of.
and i also buy chi clothes from american sellers, as its much cheaper!
Ive also bought more expensive things on ebay like mobile fones, and ive never had a problem.
mia
x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts