Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday Ecko, Mimi, and I attended our first chihuahua meetup. It has been hot all week here in WA, but of course on the day of the meetup it started to rain really hard to we had to move indoors for our meetup. There was about 10 chihuahuas at the meetup. It was very hard to take pictures of the chis because they were all excited and curious about each other. I also did not get as much pictures as I wanted because my camera died lol. It was so hard to get pictures of Ecko because he kept running around with the other chis wanting to play so he is not in many pictures. Both Ecko and Mimi were very friendly with everyone and Mimi even found a new BFF.

Here are pictures of the meetup.

Pictures of the chihuahuas that attended.

And here is Mimi's new found BFF Bella.

Mimi and Bella sharing treats.

Mimi even let Bella in her carrier. Mimi is inside (I tried to get a picture of them both poking out but Mimi wanted to stay inside.)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh that looks like it was a lot of fun! So did all the pups get along well? I've always wondered how Bruce and Lola would do at a Chi meetup! Btw, what a bunch of cuties, talk about Chi lover heaven!! :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
very cool! :D glad mimi found a new bff ^^ i already know dexter would do horrible in those things as he has no interest in dogs lol

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwww...............It looks like the chis had a great time. They are all so adorable, especially Mimi in her hot pink outfit.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I AM SO JEALOUS!!! How adorable is that??? Bella's little nails were even polished. What a good girl Mimi was to share her bag with her. That looks like "too" much fun. I had to look at those pics twice. Isn't it funny when we dress them and all they wanna do is get undressed? Thank you so much for sharing these. So darn cute...

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh that looks like it was a lot of fun! So did all the pups get along well? I've always wondered how Bruce and Lola would do at a Chi meetup! Btw, what a bunch of cuties, talk about Chi lover heaven!! :D
Surprisingly most of the chis got along very well. There was a couple shy ones that stayed at the lap of their parents, but overall everyone was curious about each other and friendly. None of the chis fought and they were all just happy to be there ^^. It was a really fun experience and it was very nice to get to meet all other chis in person. We all shared our chi stories and we answered each other questions about chi health. It was similar to this site except in person lol ^^.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
That is very neat. People in my area don't seem to host
chi meet ups. I wish they did because I would take Jasper
in a heart beat.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I loved the pictures!! So cute that mimi found a new bff and she is a cutie too. What fun!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
very cool! :D glad mimi found a new bff ^^ i already know dexter would do horrible in those things as he has no interest in dogs lol
Dexter might not want to share all his treats with the other doggies =p.

Awwwwwwwwwwww...............It looks like the chis had a great time. They are all so adorable, especially Mimi in her hot pink outfit.

I loved the pictures!! So cute that mimi found a new bff and she is a cutie too. What fun!!!

Brodysmom
Looks like so much fun!!
Yes it was so much fun. I am so excited for the next one.

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! How adorable is that??? Bella's little nails were even polished. What a good girl Mimi was to share her bag with her. That looks like "too" much fun. I had to look at those pics twice. Isn't it funny when we dress them and all they wanna do is get undressed? Thank you so much for sharing these. So darn cute...
Yes I was jealous of Bella's nails. Bella's mommy says she actually stays still when her nails get polished. It was definitely funny seeing some chis rolling on the floor and rubbing up on things trying to get their clothing off. I will try to get better pictures next time ^^.

That is very neat. People in my area don't seem to host
chi meet ups. I wish they did because I would take Jasper
in a heart beat.
Maybe you can start one? I definitely recommend going to one. It was a great experience for both the chis and I.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
What a cute bunch of chis. Mimi's new friend Bella is adorable. I love that so many of the chis there were dressed for the occasion. Cute.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts