Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our little ladybug joins the others in turning 2 today!

This was the breeder's pic that drew me in:

We got her at 8 months old. The other girls were just turning 1 year old. The breeder called her Wilma. We renamed her Eden Glory. She was a couple of ounces shy of 3 pounds. The breeder kept her as she was having some serious issues maintaining her glucose. I found her on accident one day and it was just meant to be.

This was her at 1 year old:

This is her today (I woke her up for the photo shoot!) at 2 years old:

She is one energetic, happy and crazy chick! She is very vocal in her play and when she wants us to know something. She keeps the others on their toes by being a bit unpredictable. It is amusing. She now weighs a whopping 3 lbs., 3 oz. She has really nicely rounded out our pack.

The others photo-bombed her pics today so I will post some of those "outtakes" on a separate thread.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Happy birthday beautiful Eden!!!! I hope Ruby and Hope are being extra sweet to their baby sister today! You are just such a beauty.

Karen, those photos are great!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Just like children, they grow up so fast!! Bet it seems like only yesterday when you got her, huh!? Lol She's a little darling!! Give her lots of Birthday hugs & kisses from Midgie & I!!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Happy Birthday Beautiful Eden! :love2:
I wish you a very long and happy life by your mama's side.

BIG kisses from our pack.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Aww! Happy Barkday Eden! Hope you have lots of yummy treats from Mommy
She is still so tiny :D doesn't look like she grew much since you got her

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Happy Birthday Eden....no wonder momma fell in love with you seeing that pic....she looks exactly the same now...beautiful !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts