Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,779 Posts
I saw no beating up of the mommy. What I saw was Cooper being denied his Mr. Frog and the ensuing consequences. :D

How come Cooper's skin looks so tight? I don't mean that he's a chubbo either. I guess it's that his fur is so short it just seems skin tight? I don't know how to explain it. :dontknow:

· Registered
4,779 Posts
Cooper said:
Rachael Polachek said:
How come Cooper's skin looks so tight? I don't mean that he's a chubbo either. I guess it's that his fur is so short it just seems skin tight? I don't know how to explain it. :dontknow:
Cooper is a what we refer to as a "Chunky Monkey". He's about 2 lbs. overweight - he'll lose the weight in the fall when I can walk outside for more than 10 minutes without suffering a heat stroke. I'm not sure if that explains what you're trying to explain but that's the only excuse I've got. :dontknow:
No, it's like even on top of his head his fur is so short and it looks skin tight. Lily has cowlicks on top of her head. :lol: I think it's just that his fur is short and shiny. I'll stop now. :roll:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.