Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i currently have my 8 month old chi Bentley and he is the absolute love of my life! like x10000000, i love him sooo much. and for the past 5 months or whatever, it's been just me and him and he's always giving me his undivided attention. well lately it has been kinda bad in my new apt cuz while im at class he has to be by himself w/ my roommate's cat for 5-6 hours and having the cat around is useless cuz she doesnt want to play like he does. soo when i come he is uber clingy and i feel like i cant get anything done.

so... im getting a new puppy on monday to help relieve this separation anxiety he has and not to mention it'll help me out a lot too cuz i hate to see him by himself for so long. BUT now im nervous that he's going to like the dog more than me, if that makes sense i know it sounds SOOO RIDICULOUS and childish but it's just been me and him and i lov e hte attention i get from him. idk im just being dumb, how were things for the people on here who have more than one chi? how did you and the chi adjust? hehe i know i sound so dumb right now and immature but i figured i'd ask advice from people who have more than one chi

thanks!!!! :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
My two girls (eventhough one is not a chi) are absolutely the best of friends. They are constantly playing with each other and snuggling up to take naps. I love knowing they have each other all day when I'm not here. However, when I come home, whenever feel the need for snuggles I just say "hey girls, come to the mama" and they both just hop in my lap and I get double snuggles!! It's fabulous!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote=" However, when I come home, whenever feel the need for snuggles I just say "hey girls, come to the mama" and they both just hop in my lap and I get double snuggles!! It's fabulous![/quote]

awww that is soo cute!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts