Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i went to the breeders today and i met my boy in person. he's 5 weeks old today. and sooooo cute. i know i promised pics but um i forgot my camera :oops: but there were pics taken. i'm waiting for the pics to be e-mailed to me. chiwi got to meet him to. her thoughts are "what's a brudder and why do i need one?"

he's sooo much cuter in person! he's real bluish silver brindle. his eyes are still blue and his nose is starting to turn a shade of blue as well. i held chiwi and him at the same time and he tried to snuggle up to her. she gave him a funny look. i think they'll be just fine when he gets to come home. chiwi is a little afraid of other dogs, i hope she will get used to him. once she does i just know it will be good for her!

oh and he's like half chiwi's size already! he's gonna be on the large side :) but i dont' care. he's too cute and i'm not into having the worlds smallest chi ;) i got my lil girl and now i'll have my hefty boy. can't wait to show you all pics.

i'll be over there again next sunday so i will bring my camera and get plenty of pics!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know i know i'm sorry! i got 10 minutes from the house and was like nooooo the camera! but i couldn't turn around, especially when the drive is about an hour, that 10 minutes can make or break someone lol. mainly chiwi who was along for the ride. she doesn't mind being in the car but there was traffic on that one road and she gets very nervous with truck noises.....

soon as the breeder e-mails me the pics i'll post them and i am going again this coming sunday so i will put it in my purse way before it's time to leave the house....

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
he sounds soo cute i can totally understand the whole forgetting the camara thing i know what its like you get to excited about going and seeing your new bubba

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Cant wait to see pictures!! Little boy Chi's are the sweetest little things! He sounds just perfect....so happy for you and "Chi wi". She may be a little jealous at first. :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I know what you mean though. The first time I went to see my boy I forgot the cam and the next time I forgot it again so had to get off the bus run home and then get back on another bus lol :roll: :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
stefanie_farrell said:
wow Im so happy for you and its lovely to see someone who actually is pleased their pup is on the big size. how much does he weigh? :wave:
i'm not sure what he weighs. he's like half the size of chiwi right now though. i was never into the size thing. some people are all about having the "biggest pit or rottie or mastiff" or having the "smallest chi or pom or yorki" i jsut want the cutest ;) just kidding! hehe

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tik0z said:
hurry hurry go to the breeders house and email it to urself !
:p <3

LMAO!!!!

not to tease or anything but in the pics i'm holding him in one hand and chiwi in the other..... it might be double the cuteness... not sure how they will turn out..... not sure if she got them both in the shot or what all i know is i want to smack myself for not bringing my camera!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kari said:
That's going to be extra sweet then, a newer picture of Chiwi!!! :D
the pics i posted in the pic section are very new pics, taken last week :) (i'm just trying to avoid a mob scene in here with my forgetfulness!!!)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts