Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is so SAD! No more internet for me for awhile!! :sad2:
Lori and I are moving into our new apartment tomorrow, and were not going to have anything, cuz that complex doesn't offer 'Grande Communications'. And they had the best deal. All they offer is TimeWarner and their packages suck! So were trying to find the best deal. BUT UNTIL THEN NO INTERNET! :sad10: .....i dont think i'll be able to live without it!! AAAHhh....lol! I'll be able to post at least once a week when I go and visit Lex at my moms on the weekends. I hope i dont miss anything! And everybuddy gets through their problems while i'm gone. :D I hope I dont get forgotten hehe! Talk to you guys later! Lex says bye bye we'll be back soon. :toothy4: :headbang: :hello2: :laughing8: :eek:ccasion5: :sad10: :toothy7:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i can never forget ya's! and i hope to see some lex and minka pics once a week at least! it's so nice to get to watch them frow up with you gals, and i remember the first pics posted of them.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Awwww we sure will miss you both and all the pics of Lex and Minka - good luck withj moving and hurry home to chi-people :wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts