Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
How funny, saw those, but i thought those were some of the ugliest beds I have ever seen lol!! I hate modern decor, unless done very nice. And 130.00 for a plastic egg?? whaaat!!!

Lori

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How funny, saw those, but i thought those were some of the ugliest beds I have ever seen lol!! I hate modern decor, unless done very nice. And 130.00 for a plastic egg?? whaaat!!!

Lori
LOL Lori! Well that makes me feel better at least not everyone will be raging to get one:)

If they were $50 I'd get one or two but ugh...will not pay that for a plastic egg!!!

I have no specific "decorating" style yet lol. Just lots of random crap. Maybe random crap is my style...hmm.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts

Lori
I don't like them either! A plastic egg with a cushion??? :lol: Not appealing!

I have no specific "decorating" style yet lol. Just lots of random crap. Maybe random crap is my style...hmm.
:lol: :lol: Random crap can be good! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
LOL Lori! Well that makes me feel better at least not everyone will be raging to get one:)

If they were $50 I'd get one or two but ugh...will not pay that for a plastic egg!!!

They are Free Shipping!!...LOL......random crap = me...hehe..

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha I just think they are kind of cool. Most importantly I know how much my dogs would love them.

HAHA...plastic = MUCH more appealing when you have a bad little boy that pees on everything if you forget to put a belly band on him the second he's inside :( Its soooo annoying. I've washed the Martha bed and our snuggle sacks at least 3 or 4 times each because he keeps weaseling by us. BLARGH. We are getting better at snagging him before he gets in the doors though. Maybe thats why I want the plastic beds he he. Plus man, lots of snuggy blankies could be added!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I have a lot of random crap too. :lol: I have spent the last two days trying to shovel some of it out, so I can bring more in. :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh I LOVE those!! I've been looking for a specific kind of bed (if you kwim) & that would be perfect for what I wanted. I spent $60 on what I did get. It's similar but a regular dog bed shape. I don't know if I would have spent $130 though...hubby probably would have killed me. :lol:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha I don't...tell hubby...what things cost...he thinks all dog clothes are like $1 or $2. I've never told him that but he just assumes. And he doesn't want to know. As long as I am working, its my money to save/blow/do what I want with/so...idk...I just don't know about $130. The cushion doesn't look very plush either. But they are cool looking, and I know the dogs would love them. I tried to see if there were coupons anywhere, or anywhere else that sells them, that I could use a coupon for them. But I haven't found anything.

You should post some pictures of what you got Heather, I'd love to see!

On the up side, it's not like the plastic shell part is going to get ruined. My biggest issue w beds is they are short lived here. You could keep shoving blankets or cushions in the egg.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I would like a dozen please.........LOL....they are kind of cute but not for $130.....
lol!!! A dozen too funny girl:)

I don't like them either! A plastic egg with a cushion??? :lol: Not appealing!
T don't you mean apeeling hee hee!!

:lol: :lol: Random crap can be good! :lol: :lol:
Random crap, yep been there done that lol!!! I have a feeling that bed isn't all it's "cracked" up to be rofl!!! I'm in one of those moods lol!!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I think the egg shape is great! It's just like a little den for them & I'm sure the pups would love it. I agree too the plastic would last better & you could always make/buy cushions as replacements. Very practical IMO & not that bad looking. :) And definitely good for a house with a marker... LOL

This is what we ended up with. We got a sheepskin cover, a couple pillows & the cover shown here. It's plastic & is raised off the floor & I believe has holes in the bottom for air flow but I could be wrong about that. There was in another bed similar that has since been discontinued. Still...I though this bed was perfect & will last. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very cute, I like it!!

I want a mint egg with pink cushion in the small and a medium egg in the white with a pink cushion :( But alas I shall not has. I just think that's a ridiculous price, I have to put my foot down somewhere lol.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Haha!! Moni & Lori!! :) To funny!
They are cute. Not my style though. $130, is just to much $$$!! But, if I had a little wizzer (sorry Bryco;)) I'd live in a plastic house. Lol!
I picture yellow bedding in inside. ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts