Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When feeding eggs how do you feed them. I feel silly asking this but I seriously don't have a clue

Do you scramble, omelette, boil, ?????

·
Registered
923 Posts
Once or twice a week (raw) should be okay if he deals with them without a reaction (can cause loose stool).

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I soft boil eggs for my two. Just bring the water up to where it just starts to boil, then shut it off and leave it sit for a couple minutes, then put them in the fridge. The yolk stays soft, but not runny, and they love it, they share an egg every morning (and then get some more from daddy lol)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Samantha that sounds better, I will try it on Monday, haven't time tomorrow as I am away giving a Fun Day with horses all day

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Rico will eat an egg any way it is..scrabbled , over easy--his fav ;), hard boiled, omlet--whatever. I know that some people include shell...for the "bone" part of the raw.

He even gets:rolleyes: excited to see plastic easter eggs !!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I give mine scrambled eggs maybe once a year but that only because i only buy eggs then.

·
Registered
829 Posts
When feeding eggs how do you feed them. I feel silly asking this but I seriously don't have a clue

Do you scramble, omelette, boil, ?????
I wondered that aswell. Mine love egg anyway but I did wonder if you could feed it raw.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You can do them however you wish really. I know some raw feeders who do an egg every day (german shepherds). Brody gets one about once a week or so. He doesn't like them raw, so he gets them soft boiled, like Samantha does it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I will check back tomorrow too I read egg

Anyone know a brand of dry food they like or wet can food? Give me all your ideas we really appreciate it because sometimes because she's only eating meat she is having a hard time going number 2.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
My lot love a scrambled egg - I just do one egg between the three mixed in with their kibble, it's nice on freezing mornings.

·
Registered
644 Posts
my two get plain scrambled egg (no milk or butter) once a week for Sunday breakfast.
every now and then i buy a tray of eggs from the local farm shop and scramble them all in one batch.
then i portion it out and freeze it in little bags.
cheap and convienient :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Zoey likes her scrambled with a bit of cheese

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do You have 3 ?

And is the egg suppose to be good for them. Please I'm asking everyone let me know what they like to eat and, what is good for them. We have a real fussy eater.:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts