Sailor BG

RWB Dress

Chi Playing

Cute Chis

BG

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
thanks for posting pics, i love them all ! i especially love the anchor dress on BG, so glad you decided to buy that one. and love the matching gator shirts on BG and Sonny :) . everything looks cute.
oh, and love the pics of the Chis playing. you could of cropped that pic of sonny running in mid air and entered it in the march in motion contest. thats a great shot!!!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TY

They are too cute!

Elaine feel free to use any of the photos to show sizes :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Yay finally more pictures Christie!!! I've been waiting for you to show off your cuties. :)
Those shots are great, your pups are all so precious. Are BG & Sonny litter mates?

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BG is Sonny's big sister. BG was born 6-19-10 and Sonny 7-30-11 to the same pair :)

They are too cute together! I never know what they will do next. Like posing on the deck steps LOL Thank goodness I had my camera.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
lovely pics...that is a great action shot...but my ( almost ) fav is the one of Gibbs with the chi under his chin ...too darn cute ...

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The chis and hounds love each other! I have a photo of my other Basset Sadie with her ear over BG's back!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Really great pics! Can't get over how much alike they look--can see that they look like they could be litter mates.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Really great pics! Can't get over how much alike they look--can see that they look like they could be litter mates.
Technicaly they are not but same parents just a year a part. Both of my two were the only ones with that coloring and nobody wanted them :confused:

I guess I benefited from it but I love the coloring! :)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
They look great in their new duds.

How could no one want them with that coloring? I love that coloring. ;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
The chi's definitely have an aristocratic look! Your Basset is so sweet! My husband had a Basset and he said he was always surprised with the almost human like understanding they have.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love the coloring and both of my hounds are tri color too! I like any cute furry thing though LOL. It just amazed me that all got picked up but these two. I guess they were meant for me. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts