Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just letting you know the coats arrived this morning, i love them esp that puffer jacket, it will be having an outing at pet expo on sunday
thank you so much for sharing these

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
just letting you know the coats arrived this morning, i love them esp that puffer jacket, it will be having an outing at pet expo on sunday
thank you so much for sharing these
hi Amanda,
thanks for letting me know you got your package and i'm so happy that you love them.
yes, I really love that gold puffy coat also. it looks much cuter in person. so girly !
I actually did go back to that pet warehouse the other day.. I don't go there too often , cause its about an hour away. and I found more of those gold puffy coats, so , I have a bunch now for sale. let me know if you want another for your other girl :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
hi Amanda,
thanks for letting me know you got your package and i'm so happy that you love them.
yes, I really love that gold puffy coat also. it looks much cuter in person. so girly !
I actually did go back to that pet warehouse the other day.. I don't go there too often , cause its about an hour away. and I found more of those gold puffy coats, so , I have a bunch now for sale. let me know if you want another for your other girl :)
E, which ones are you talking about? The Zack and Zoey?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
E, which ones are you talking about? The Zack and Zoey?

hi Mayra,
yes, its by Zack and Zoe. I posted a link to a pic of it on my latest bargain clothes thread. I think the real name of it is Razzle Dazzle Gold Puffy coat.
it looks really pretty on.
I have size XS and XXs available for just 4 dollars each :)

oh, and there's another very cute coat for boys... its also on my bargain clothes thread ... its red or blue and theres an adorable pic of Pedro the little chi , wearing his. you might like that one for your boy ( just wanted to let you know... )

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
hi Mayra,
yes, its by Zack and Zoe. I posted a link to a pic of it on my latest bargain clothes thread. I think the real name of it is Razzle Dazzle Gold Puffy coat.
it looks really pretty on.
I have size XS and XXs available for just 4 dollars each :)

oh, and there's another very cute coat for boys... its also on my bargain clothes thread ... its red or blue and theres an adorable pic of Pedro the little chi , wearing his. you might like that one for your boy ( just wanted to let you know... )
I love that gold coat, can I have one in xs please? I'd want some other things, I'll let you know later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts