Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
I love your photos ! they are nice and clear and I love close ups !!
Elena is so pretty , I love her ! I wish Ellie and Elena could play, I think they would have so much fun :).
Ellie is the same way though, she has some very cute expressions but it is very hard for me to capture them. I have to take a million pics and if I am lucky I can get one good one . lol

Registered
Elena - you are so stunning you make my eyes pop out!!! x x x

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
I love your photos ! they are nice and clear and I love close ups !!
Elena is so pretty , I love her ! I wish Ellie and Elena could play, I think they would have so much fun :).
Ellie is the same way though, she has some very cute expressions but it is very hard for me to capture them. I have to take a million pics and if I am lucky I can get one good one . lol
Thank you. I agree, i think they'll have fun playing together. Too bad I'm so far away.
I thought Ellie always gives you cute face, since she's always so pretty in your pictures, with her nice outfits. It seems like she enjoys sitting, being pretty, while you take pictures. Lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
Elena is very, very cute!
Thank you ;)

These are so cute! But it's true, they never give you the "look" you want when the camera is on!!!
Exactly... Loool.

She looks like the happiest little dog ever! Look at her big smiles :) .
Thank you ;)

Amazing photos she looks so sweet sticking her tongue out! Love her coat she's beautiful x
Thank you ;)

Elena - you are so stunning you make my eyes pop out!!! x x x
Thank you ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
Wow, is she an adorable dog!!!! I love the top one, but she looks absolutely adorable in the last one. The middle one is so goofy :p. She looks like such a happy girl.
Thank you.. she is happy, but very naughty too. :p

:pWow, beautiful pictures of elena. She looks so energetic and fun. Love her to pieces.
Thank you. :)

OMG! She is so cute and spunky! <3
Thanks

Love Elena鉂uch a happy girl.
Thank you :D

I think your a great photo taker. You really capture some great shots of Elena. I love how facially expressive Elena is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts