Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She gets very excited when i ask her if she wants to go shopping and she hops in her bag ready..but in this country they dont like dogs in supermarkets so she stays in her bag in the trolley...this is her unhappy face..lol

Mum i dont want my pic taken with you...

lets go play..quick mum

resting with tinks

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
awesome pics :) , its the same here if the shop sells food no dogs allowed , most other shops dont care though as long as its a little dog :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she is so lovely. I love the pic of the both of you and the pic of her and Tinks. So cute. :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Lovely pics! Elise is so pretty :)
I hate that they arent welcome in many shops. I guess that if they changed the rules though, people with big dogs would be able to go in too :rolleyes:

We got asked to leave Tesco once LOL. I had Kiki hiding under a blanket and the security guard saw us on the CCTV hehehe

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thankyou.
oh no id be like 'would you leave your baby outside or home alone? no me neither' x

·
Registered
432 Posts
Cute pics! Elise is a sweetie... I have a shoulder bag carrier for Harry and I'm sure people think I'm nuts talking to my bag, LOL!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
So cute! I am so lucky all the stores I shop at including my local Food Basics has never said anything to me about my dog/s

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thankyou for all the kind comments. :) Elises sends kisses and warm cuddles xx

Hah yes Elle i know how you feel..Elise scratches hers too and it shakes and people get a bit freaked out lol x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts