Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning whilst i was out shoppping i recieved a call from dad saying there was a parcel addressed to Elise. yay her SS.
Now last week i recieved a teaser of 2 chi candles, very cute i must say!!
Now I recieved this. I think the gifts are from Deme and Jake (correct me if im wrong!)
The gifts were amazing and both the girls couldnt wait to get to play with them.
there was...
2 soft toys
3 latex toys
a kong
a bowl
goodies
and a treat ball.

also in there for me was a chi tax disc holder :) , dog cup and my fave a chihuahau charm for my bracelet!!

thankyou so much for all the gifts xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:)
lol its somethiong to put your tax disc in in your car..to show that your car has road tax :) x

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Yep no tax disc here in the US either. All we have is a piece of paper that shows we paid our car registration for the year, which I am assuming is the same as your tax disc.

Cool gifts by the way!

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
very nice gifts...... well done SS!!!

I was trying to figure out what a 'tax disk' was....LOL... the only thing I could come up with is a CD holder for a CD that you put your tax info on....LOL.... so your SS must be from 'over the pond' since they know what a 'tax disk' is..... :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome gifts! Great job, SS! :)

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thankyou everyone. lol! jan that is a very creative guess!!

yes its basically to say our cars are road legal in a way. just like your tax registration form :) x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Yep no tax disc here in the US either. All we have is a piece of paper that shows we paid our car registration for the year, which I am assuming is the same as your tax disc.

Cool gifts by the way!
oh the paper that traffic cops scan to identify car and writeup ticket :( lol~

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such nice gifts! So many awesome SS's this year! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts