Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
time sure does fly by... my little girl will be 7 months old tomorrow . here's some new pics of her I just snapped today :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
She is so precious! Corona will
Be 7 months on Wednesday, well approximately, that's the birthday they gave her when she was found dumped. Ellie looks so much younger than Corona. I think because Corona has a longer snout and is so thin it makes her look more grown up! Happy 7 months Ellie!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She is so precious! Corona will
Be 7 months on Wednesday, well approximately, that's the birthday they gave her when she was found dumped. Ellie looks so much younger than Corona. I think because Corona has a longer snout and is so thin it makes her look more grown up! Happy 7 months Ellie!
thank you ! awww , that is so cool that Ellie and Corona are the same age just about :). Happy 7 months a few days early to Corona !!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awe. Happy almost 7 months Ellie. She's looking adorable.
thank you ! did you notice that Ellie has on her beige macaroon dress ? I love tutus on her. and I just got another DC package today. its the rest of my order from the one with all the new WL in it. I got the LD snuggle tee in flower print, the cami dress for Ellie in dots and the cami dress for Minnie in stripes. I love everything. xs is a perfect fit for Ellie still. I just wish I knew if she will stay XS or if she will need S . so hard to say for sure. I love this cami dress so much that I think i'll order Tootsie one on the next good sale.

i'll take pics soon of Ellie and Minnie in there new LD

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
That's awesome. Yes I saw it, I
Love it in her too. And the length is perfect. Do you think Ava's will be too long? And wow you got your LD fast. My LD hasn't shipped yet and it's been 2 weeks. And my Wooflink still isn't here. I can't wait to see Ellie in her new things

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Happy 7 months Ellie! Love that little tongue sticking out that you capture. Love the dress on her too. I have that one on my list.

I wish some of my stuff for Carolina would start shipping from DC. I placed an order on Feb 12th and it still didn't ship and another one on March 1st.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Happy 7 months Ellie! Love that little tongue sticking out that you capture. Love the dress on her too. I have that one on my list.

I wish some of my stuff for Carolina would start shipping from DC. I placed an order on Feb 12th and it still didn't ship and another one on March 1st.

None of my LD things have shipped yet :-(. We have a lot of LD on the way too. Some we ordered from Funnyfur and one from Ritzy rover. My Wooflink shipped on the 27th and it still isn't here yet.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
None of my LD things have shipped yet :-(. We have a lot of LD on the way too. Some we ordered from Funnyfur and one from Ritzy rover. My Wooflink shipped on the 27th and it still isn't here yet.
I'm actually waiting for a WL and a couple other things from Feb 12th order, but I had a susan lanci collar on there too. Though maybe it would have shipped by Friday but no such luck.

Do you know if Ritzy Rover ships quicker for LD? I've only ordered from there once and it was Toni Mari and that made as ordered so I think it took 4-5 weeks.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I'm actually waiting for a WL and a couple other things from Feb 12th order, but I had a susan lanci collar on there too. Though maybe it would have shipped by Friday but no such luck.

Do you know if Ritzy Rover ships quicker for LD? I've only ordered from there once and it was Toni Mari and that made as ordered so I think it took 4-5 weeks.

This was my first time ordering from Ritzy rover. So I'm pretty curious how quick the shipping will be.

What things did you order Carolina from Posh puppy?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
This was my first time ordering from Ritzy rover. So I'm pretty curious how quick the shipping will be.

What things did you order Carolina from Posh puppy?
It was all LD things, I forget which ones, but I think I ordered the brunch in ny and button tees from them, I made sure to order enough for free shipping. I have 3 outstanding orders right now. Two with DC and one with Posh Puppy.

Was tempted to place another DC order today, but thought I'd wait a week to see if she does a sale for St. Patty's. If not then I'll probably order. I want to try hello doggie brand dresses. Their so cute, have a size for Carolina, inexpensive and thought they be nice for everyday wear at home.

Do you have the WL ice cream tank for Ava? It's the one more thing I was thinking of trying, but wanted to know if it runs small like the happy day out.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
It was all LD things, I forget which ones, but I think I ordered the brunch in ny and button tees from them, I made sure to order enough for free shipping. I have 3 outstanding orders right now. Two with DC and one with Posh Puppy.

Was tempted to place another DC order today, but thought I'd wait a week to see if she does a sale for St. Patty's. If not then I'll probably order. I want to try hello doggie brand dresses. Their so cute, have a size for Carolina, inexpensive and thought they be nice for everyday wear at home.

Do you have the WL ice cream tank for Ava? It's the one more thing I was thinking of trying, but wanted to know if it runs small like the happy day out.

Yes I have the ice team tank, it runs small. It's a great fit in Ava and will likely fit Carolina

http://www.doggiecoutureshop.com/product_p/wl-t128c.htm

Love the Hello doggie dresses. I had Melissa add them last week after I stumbled across them by accident. I agree with you, they are the perfect every day dress.

I think it's likely the next sale will be St. Pattys. I may hold off as well for the next sale. She will def do an Easter sale too.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/408593C4-AAB7-4B66-A063-EB718CC470B4_zpso5skcqye.png

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's awesome. Yes I saw it, I
Love it in her too. And the lengt is perfect. Do you think Ava's will be too long? And wow you got your LD fast. My LD hasn't shipped yet and it's been 2 weeks. And my Wooflink still isn't here. I can't wait to see Ellie in her new things
yes, I think the macaroon tutu dress in XS is a perfect length for Ellie and there's a bit of room to grow so I think she will fit in this when full grown too. ( thinking she only has a little more growing to do , like , no more than half a pound ).

I think if you got the size S for Ava, that it will be a perfect length on her too, because I looked at the size chart and the size S is only a bit over 1 inch longer than the size XS .
yes, the wooflink I posted pics of the other day ( the best friends hoodies and the strawberry hoodies ) , and the 3 LD things were from an order I placed on Feb. 12 .
now, I am just waiting for 2 orders I placed from DC on March 2 and the one posh puppy order and that's it .
i'll try to get some pics of Ellie and Minnie tomorrow

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Ellie says thank you ! :daisy:. the macaroon dress is very comfy on her. and I love that you can unbutton the tutu and it can be a cute little top too.

this and the wooflink I posted in another thread were all from one order I placed on feb 12.
I don't know why some of you haven't got your LD and WL yet. there are a few people I talked to that are still waiting for some reason.

I have 2 orders I placed on March 2 but i'm not expecting those for awhile

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I love all the pics of your precious pack!! They look so comfy-cozy snuggled up together.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts