Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one package was a new doggie tag that I ordered for her from Etsy, and the other package had 3 new dresses.

Ellie is modeling her new doggie tag along with her new Louisdog My Lovey Teddy dress that I have been looking for for so long in size XS and a friend of mine finally found her one :).

the other 2 dresses fit her perfect. I tried them on real quick and didn't have time to snap pics .

I don't think the lighting was the greatest when I snapped these next 2 pics but at least you can get an idea of what the tag looks like close up and what the other 2 dresses look like ...

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw wow, Ellie looks stunning in her new top. The tutu dress is amazing can't wait to see her wearing it.
I also love the dog tag it's beautiful the little stones make it really stand out!
thanks Jessica. the LD Lovey Teddy dress is a very comfy dress too. Minnie has the same exact one and like I said, I have been searching for so long for an XS for Ellie and am soooo happy I finally found one !
the tutu dress looks so pretty on her. the tule skirt part really poofs out when you put it on :).
yes, i'm so happy with the dog tag too. it took a long time to receive once I placed my order , but it was worth the wait

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Aw, Ellie looks beautiful! Love her new tag. The wait was definitely worth it. I also love her dresses. What great finds on some older LD and Pariero. Can't wait to see her in the other 2 dresses. The tutu one looks really nice too and I'm sure it looks great on Ellie.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Aw wow, Ellie looks stunning in her new top. The tutu dress is amazing can't wait to see her wearing it.
I also love the dog tag it's beautiful the little stones make it really stand out!
thanks Jessica. the LD Lovey Teddy dress is a very comfy dress too. Minnie has the same exact one and like I said, I have been searching for so long for an XS for Ellie and am soooo happy I finally found one !
the tutu dress looks so pretty on her. the tule skirt part really poofs out when you put it on
yes, i'm so happy with the dog tag too. it took a long time to receive once I placed my order , but it was worth the wait
What etsy shop did you get it from?:)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aw, Ellie looks beautiful! Love her new tag. The wait was definitely worth it. I also love her dresses. What great finds on some older LD and Pariero. Can't wait to see her in the other 2 dresses. The tutu one looks really nice too and I'm sure it looks great on Ellie.
thanks Michele ! I cant wait for you to get your package you got from me with Carolinas new things :). maybe tomorrow you'll get it ...
Ellie doesn't have any dress like that tutu one. the skirt is so poofy, I just love it . lol i'll try to get some pics soon. she doesn't like wardrobe changes , so... we'll see

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Oh yes, I've looked at her etsy before.
She has some lovely tags I like the bangles too. Anyway it's 2:10am for me so I'm guna get some sleep goodnight :)
what are bangles. hehe .

ok, goodnight. i'm so tired , i'll be going to sleep soon too and its only 9:13 here

oh... maybe i'm getting silly cause i'm tired . I looked up bangle and its a bracelet or anklet. that's what I thought but wasn't sure. sounds nice. I bet she does a nice job making those too

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
thanks Michele ! I cant wait for you to get your package you got from me with Carolinas new things :). maybe tomorrow you'll get it ...
Ellie doesn't have any dress like that tutu one. the skirt is so poofy, I just love it . lol i'll try to get some pics soon. she doesn't like wardrobe changes , so... we'll see
I'm excited to get Carolina's new stuff too. I'm hoping it comes before Wednesday night when we leave for vacation, but if not it will be waiting for us when we return at the end of next week.

I understand the wardrobe change thing. Carolina's ok if I do 2 or 3, but she doesn't like if I keep doing it. The tutu dress looks so beautiful as is and very different so I'm sure it looks even better on Ellie.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm excited to get Carolina's new stuff too. I'm hoping it comes before Wednesday night when we leave for vacation, but if not it will be waiting for us when we return at the end of next week.

I understand the wardrobe change thing. Carolina's ok if I do 2 or 3, but she doesn't like if I keep doing it. The tutu dress looks so beautiful as is and very different so I'm sure it looks even better on Ellie.
I just tracked you package and it says expected delivery day is Tomorrow , and its in your state right now , I think about 15 miles away from your town.
so, it looks very good that it will get to you by tomorrow :).

ya, once the clothes are on Ellie, she's fine with them but its putting them on and taking them off that she doesn't like.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
The tag turned out really nice! Exactly like Ava's but with different stones. I knew you'd love it. I noticed her shop went on vacation again. That's why I hadn't suggested it to Jessica when she asked me about where I get some of my tags. The last time she went on vacation she was gone for over a year! So it's a good thing you ordered now. Ellie Mae looks cute in her new things. Lucky you having a friend in Florida to find things for you.

I have a busy work week ahead so pm me with the shipping costs so that I can pay you.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The tag turned out really nice! Exactly like Ava's but with different stones. I knew you'd love it. I noticed her shop went on vacation again. That's why I hadn't suggested it to Jessica when she asked me about where I get some of my tags. The last time she went on vacation she was gone for over a year! So it's a good thing you ordered now. Ellie Mae looks cute in her new things. Lucky you having a friend in Florida to find things for you.

I have a busy work week ahead so pm me with the shipping costs so that I can pay you.
yes, I am very happy with the tag . its just beautiful :). wow, I wonder how long her shop will be closed for. its just as well for me cause I may have ordered another tag and I think I really should cut back on my spending on dog things... :rolleyes: . I know, its such a good thing I ordered now.

I just got an email that my DC order just shipped. its the LD terry dress in XS and the LD wow padding coat . I just hope the coat in S/M isn't too big on Minnie . I think there coats may run large .
and I noticed Melissa listed some Pariero and some Pretty pet and suckright. its a good price for the Pariero when she has a sale. Last time I tried to order Pariero from DC, it didn't work out at all... the item I had ordered was no longer available :-(. I think I would of been able to get it if I had ordered it myself when I put the DC order . so, I decided not to order thru DC anymore. but, it is a good price if she can really get it while its still instock...

ok, i'll send you a pm with the shipping. I can do that now.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Oh yes, I've looked at her etsy before.
She has some lovely tags I like the bangles too. Anyway it's 2:10am for me so I'm guna get some sleep goodnight
what are bangles. hehe .

ok, goodnight. i'm so tired , i'll be going to sleep soon too and its only 9:13 here

oh... maybe i'm getting silly cause i'm tired . I looked up bangle and its a bracelet or anklet. that's what I thought but wasn't sure. sounds nice. I bet she does a nice job making those too
I'm awake now :) yeah a bangle is a bracelet haha. I see you noticed the new things on DC, I asked Melissa to put them on the site as when I order from America it's easier for me if it all comes from one place that way I only have to pay one shipping :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm awake now :) yeah a bangle is a bracelet haha. I see you noticed the new things on DC, I asked Melissa to put them on the site as when I order from America it's easier for me if it all comes from one place that way I only have to pay one shipping :)
good morning :sunny:
its a chilly morning here but its supposed to warm up nice this afternoon.
yes, one time I tried to order Pariero from DC and it turned out to be not that good. I really wanted this hoodie. I waited and waited and waited. then, after waiting so long, Melissa messaged me to tell me the item was no longer available :-(. I was very disappointed cause I wanted those hoodies so bad. they were so pretty. and , I think if I would of ordered directly, I think I would of been able to get them.. so, that was the last and only time that I tried to order Pariero from DC. but, the price would be good if she can get the item before it sells out.
The pretty pet coat with the ruffles looks really nice. i'm tempted to get one too but I wont. i'm hoping for a DC sale soon. this weekend is Columbus Day weekend and I was hoping she'd have a sale for that.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I'm awake now
yeah a bangle is a bracelet haha. I see you noticed the new things on DC, I asked Melissa to put them on the site as when I order from America it's easier for me if it all comes from one place that way I only have to pay one shipping
good morning

its a chilly morning here but its supposed to warm up nice this afternoon.
yes, one time I tried to order Pariero from DC and it turned out to be not that good. I really wanted this hoodie. I waited and waited and waited. then, after waiting so long, Melissa messaged me to tell me the item was no longer available
. I was very disappointed cause I wanted those hoodies so bad. they were so pretty. and , I think if I would of ordered directly, I think I would of been able to get them.. so, that was the last and only time that I tried to order Pariero from DC. but, the price would be good if she can get the item before it sells out.
The pretty pet coat with the ruffles looks really nice. i'm tempted to get one too but I wont. i'm hoping for a DC sale soon. this weekend is Columbus Day weekend and I was hoping she'd have a sale for that.
Oh I hope that doesn't happen to me :(
I'm hoping for another sale soon too, what are you wanting next?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh I hope that doesn't happen to me :(
I'm hoping for another sale soon too, what are you wanting next?
hopefully it doesn't happen to you. I guess I would take a chance again on ordering Pariero if it wasn't something that I absolutely had to have. like, I think I mentioned to you that coming soon there are some adorable hoodies with bear ears and another hoodie coat that's poka dot. to me , those are must haves , so, i'll spend the extra money to make sure I get one before they sell out ...

i'll probably keep changing my mind until its time to order , but , right now what I want most is the puppy pink nouveau bow collar for Ellie and the hearts plz hoodie in white for Ellie and the one in black for Tootsie. I have the heartz plz hoodie in black for Ellie and white for Minnie now and they are very soft and comfy hoodies and I love them so much I want both colors for Ellie cause she wears hers all the time . what are you getting on your next order ? the Pretty pet coat ? are you getting the Pariero ? are you getting a suckright collar ? :cool:

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Ellie Mae looks so cute in the dress and how lucky that you were able to find one in the correct size. I really love the tag, especially the coloured stones, very pretty!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts