Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Awww little miss Ellie looks so beautiful! I don't even know which outfit is my favorite, but I think it's the last dress, too cute for words! You wore the princess out with TOO much modeling E!! Love her and you! 馃槝

Premium Member
Ellie looks sooooo cute in her new things. The fit is great too. Can't wait to see how she looks in her other new things 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Awww little miss Ellie looks so beautiful! I don't even know which outfit is my favorite, but I think it's the last dress, too cute for words! You wore the princess out with TOO much modeling E!! Love her and you! ��
thanks Zorana . I love all the new outfits too but I think I agree, I love the last one the best :).

our mailman was very late yesterday, so , by the time I got to trying on the clothes it was late in the day and she was sleepy from the beginning ;). I just couldn't wait to see how some of the things looked on her .

Ellie and me love you too Z ! :love2:

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Ellie looks sooooo cute in her new things. The fit is great too. Can't wait to see how she looks in her other new things ��
thanks Meoshia. yes, the fit is great. there is some room for her to grow alittle bit more too , so , I am hoping she wont outgrow these. from this package, I still have the heart tee and the my cardigan to take pics of. And,the my beffie dress from posh puppy has shipped and it might make it here today . if not , then def. by Monday. still waiting for WL happy day out and LD organic triple dress. I didn't order from this last DC sale but I see the code still works today.

Premium Member
thanks Meoshia. yes, the fit is great. there is some room for her to grow alittle bit more too , so , I am hoping she wont outgrow these. from this package, I still have the heart tee and the my cardigan to take pics of. And,the my beffie dress from posh puppy has shipped and it might make it here today . if not , then def. by Monday. still waiting for WL happy day out and LD organic triple dress. I didn't order from this last DC sale but I see the code still works today.

We got all of our Wooflink and LD things in yesterday. I believe around 12 items! Everything fit Ava so nicely. The ribbon dress is quite roomy on her though. But still looks good. I got it in mint with the purple ribbon to match her lavender corsage collar. The stripe cami is so pretty and looks perfect with the grey cardigan over it. I got the cardigan in xs and it is a fantastic fit. The strawberry dress fits beautifully too. And the pink kiss me tee in xs is adorable. The macaroon dress is pretty, however I think the tutu could have been much fuller. We are still waiting on 4 LD items from Funny fur and Ritzy rover.

The Junybell dress just shipped. I can't wait for that.

Hope you post pics of Ellie in her new things soon. I can't wait to see. How much does she weigh now?

I'm really excited about finally having a collection of LD things. I'm getting the hang of the fit too. I think only certain LD things could work for the rest of my crew. Otherwise this brand is a miss for them. I'll have to stick with Wooflink for them.

Pariero has cute Adidas inspired tees I love!

Registered
Ellie looks adorable! I love everything on her, but I agree with you and Z, the last one is my favorite on Ellie. It looks to me that the Clara top fits Ellie and Carolina very similarly, with some room to grow. Can't wait to see pictures of her in the rest of her stuff.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
We got all of our Wooflink and LD things in yesterday. I believe around 12 items! Everything fit Ava so nicely. The ribbon dress is quite roomy on her though. But still looks good. I got it in mint with the purple ribbon to match her lavender corsage collar. The stripe cami is so pretty and looks perfect with the grey cardigan over it. I got the cardigan in xs and it is a fantastic fit. The strawberry dress fits beautifully too. And the pink kiss me tee in xs is adorable. The macaroon dress is pretty, however I think the tutu could have been much fuller. We are still waiting on 4 LD items from Funny fur and Ritzy rover.

The Junybell dress just shipped. I can't wait for that.

Hope you post pics of Ellie in her new things soon. I can't wait to see. How much does she weigh now?

I'm really excited about finally having a collection of LD things. I'm getting the hang of the fit too. I think only certain LD things could work for the rest of my crew. Otherwise this brand is a miss for them. I'll have to stick with Wooflink for them.

Pariero has cute Adidas inspired tees I love!
wow, 12 items is a lot to get all at once ! glad to hear that you are happy with the fit of all of them.

I just got the my beffie dress today in the mail. the fit is perfect and its such a cute dress. i'm so glad I got that one. Tomorrow, I will try to snap some pics of that one, the my cardigan, and the heart tee. then, i'm only expecting the WL happy day out shirt from DC and the organic triple from posh puppy.
Ellie is 7 months and 1 week old and she weighed 2 pounds and 10 ounces ( 42 ounces ) this morning.
Tootsie and Minnie fit in LD pretty good. Minnie is usually a size S/M, but some tees she can wear a size S. Tootsie is usually as size M. Tootsie usually only feels comfy in things that don't have any sleeves.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Ellie looks adorable! I love everything on her, but I agree with you and Z, the last one is my favorite on Ellie. It looks to me that the Clara top fits Ellie and Carolina very similarly, with some room to grow. Can't wait to see pictures of her in the rest of her stuff.
thanks Dee ! yes, I am happy that all 3 of these new items that there is room to grow in cause i'm not sure how much more Ellie will do in the next 5 months or so... i'm going to try to post pics tomorrow of Ellie in the other 3 new LD things I have here for her.

I cant wait to see more pics of Carolina !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts