Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been trying on a bunch of Lattes size XS clothes and some are still too big but some are fitting very good ! here is a couple that I just tried on her

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
I just love little Ellie, she is so perfect and beautiful. I'm so happy she is FINALLY fitting into some of Latte's old stuff! :)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Ellie looks so adorable. She's a great fashion model.

Is the dress LD too? If you have any suggestions on what I might like or what might be a good fit for Carolina, I'm all ears and would love to write them down so I can keep a list.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just love little Ellie, she is so perfect and beautiful. I'm so happy she is FINALLY fitting into some of Latte's old stuff! :)
Thanks Z ! honestly, I could not be more happy with her. we picked out a perfect little dog to add to my family ;). yes, I really should not have to buy Ellie Mae any thing else cause I have so much here that was Lattes , but... its so hard to resist. I will try to wait to buy anything else till she's a year old though

·
Registered
13 Posts
You guys are Sooo lucky, I wouldn't have a hope of getting clothes on George :( he barely lets me put a collar on him! Hopefully he'll get better with age and also realises that it's cold in the winter without a little coat!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ellie looks so adorable. She's a great fashion model.

Is the dress LD too? If you have any suggestions on what I might like or what might be a good fit for Carolina, I'm all ears and would love to write them down so I can keep a list.
thank you Michele ,
yes, the dress in the first 2 pictures is called the French tutu dress. if you go to the Louisdog site under dresses you will see it . it comes in 2 patterns.
i'll show you some more of what I have for Ellie as I try them on her. I think it'll be a good idea to see how the 2 LD things you just bought fit her first but it sounds like seeing Ellie and Carolina are just about the same weight and measurements, the organic lace top should fit her similar... it may be a bit shorter on her seeing she is longer bodied.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys are Sooo lucky, I wouldn't have a hope of getting clothes on George :( he barely lets me put a collar on him! Hopefully he'll get better with age and also realises that it's cold in the winter without a little coat!
awww, how old is Georgie ? I would try to find something very comfy to start out with. something that has no sleeves. like a tank top or sleeveless sweater. make sure the fit is good so he is comfy in it . you could have someone hold him for you, and then just slip the neck part over his head carefully, and then the 2 front arms thru the armholes. he should be able to get used to it ... maybe after you put something on him, you could give him a very yummy treat ...

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
She's adorable!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I'm definitely gonna wait til I see how the LD and Pariero fit once I get them in case I have to make size adjustments. I'm also expecting some possible size changes in months to come since she'll only be 11 months old towards the end of the month.
I want to make a wishlist of things I like as I see them on Ellie. That way I'll remember what I saw and liked and maybe I can just get one or two things a month on that list.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Awww I love Miss Ellie in her pretty clothes. What dress is the first one? It's very pretty! Jewel was 40 ounces today for the first time!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm definitely gonna wait til I see how the LD and Pariero fit once I get them in case I have to make size adjustments. I'm also expecting some possible size changes in months to come since she'll only be 11 months old towards the end of the month.
I want to make a wishlist of things I like as I see them on Ellie. That way I'll remember what I saw and liked and maybe I can just get one or two things a month on that list.
it does get very addicting buying all these cute dog clothes. I know they are kinda pricey, but you will see how nice the quality is , so, its really worth it. I cant wait to see Carolina in her new LD things !! Carolina may stay the size she is now in clothes, or she possibly may go up to the next size... its so hard to tell for sure.

have you gotten confirmation on your pariero order ? if you bought directly from the Pariero site, they are sometimes kind of hard to communicate with. I was just curious and looked at the availability chart on the no 5 tanks and saw there were no more in size XS , so , I really hope you were able to get one .

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awww I love Miss Ellie in her pretty clothes. What dress is the first one? It's very pretty! Jewel was 40 ounces today for the first time!
thanks Lynda. the dress in the first two pictures is the French tutu dress in pink. here's the LD link louisdog ★French Tutu

this is the first time Jewel has weighed a bit more than Ellie. Ellie weighed 39 1/4 ounces this morning

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
it does get very addicting buying all these cute dog clothes. I know they are kinda pricey, but you will see how nice the quality is , so, its really worth it. I cant wait to see Carolina in her new LD things !! Carolina may stay the size she is now in clothes, or she possibly may go up to the next size... its so hard to tell for sure.

have you gotten confirmation on your pariero order ? if you bought directly from the Pariero site, they are sometimes kind of hard to communicate with. I was just curious and looked at the availability chart on the no 5 tanks and saw there were no more in size XS , so , I really hope you were able to get one .
I ordered directly from the Pariero-LA website and did receive an email from them on Jan. 27 thanking me for shopping with them with my order # and order detail. Is that a confirmation? I haven't heard anything since then. They were available when I ordered so I hope I'm able to get one. I love the ivory one on Ellie. I ordered the black one.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
They are so expensive. I want them so bad. But some day I guess. :p

The list of things I want but can't afford is rather long.

I do love her dress though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts