Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom ( she's almost 87 ) , has been here visiting with me for the past couple weeks. she loves all my dogs and they love her.

she is flying home tomorrow and I am sad to see her leave cause me and my dogs love when she's here . she was making a sandwich for the airplane tomorrow and Ellie was hoping she'd drop a crumb . lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
What lovely pictures! My Mom never got to meet Peanut since I was gifted with him a week before she passed, but she comes to visit and he lets me know it lol

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
aw that's such a lovely photo of your mom with ellie. Im glad you both have had a great time during her stay. Don't worry her next visit will be here before you know it :)
also ellie looks adorable in the grey hearts plz top, Melissa said mine is on its way!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What lovely pictures! My Mom never got to meet Peanut since I was gifted with him a week before she passed, but she comes to visit and he lets me know it lol
thanks Deb. wow, that is so cool that you say your mom comes to visit and he lets you know it :cool:. I believe in stuff like that too. very cool !!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aw that's such a lovely photo of your mom with ellie. Im glad you both have had a great time during her stay. Don't worry her next visit will be here before you know it :)
also ellie looks adorable in the grey hearts plz top, Melissa said mine is on its way!
thanks Jessica . yes, we really did have such a great time and it went by so fast. also, you are right that her next visit will be here before I know it. ( hehe, maybe you are psychic ) , cause she has to come back in early Dec. to see a neurologist. i'm not happy about her having to see this Doc, but very happy I get to see her so soon again. ( normally, she wouldn't be coming back here till April ) .

I love that little hearts plz top on Ellie ! love it so much, that I kinda want the black hearts one too but maybe if she does have that 40 % off black Friday sale that we are hoping for.

I got one of the items today for my SS !!! getting so excitied. and more are on the way. expected on Wednesday. yay !!!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
aw that's such a lovely photo of your mom with ellie. Im glad you both have had a great time during her stay. Don't worry her next visit will be here before you know it

thanks Jessica . yes, we really did have such a great time and it went by so fast. also, you are right that her next visit will be here before I know it. ( hehe, maybe you are psychic ) , cause she has to come back in early Dec. to see a neurologist. i'm not happy about her having to see this Doc, but very happy I get to see her so soon again. ( normally, she wouldn't be coming back here till April ) .

I love that little hearts plz top on Ellie ! love it so much, that I kinda want the black hearts one too but maybe if she does have that 40 % off black Friday sale that we are hoping for.

I got one of the items today for my SS !!! getting so excitied. and more are on the way. expected on Wednesday. yay !!!
I actually ordered the hearts pls in the black originally however Melissa emailed me to say it wasn't available in the S so I went for the white instead.
Have you saw the new wooflink things that are on DC?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love both the white hearts and the black hearts. also, I love the hoodie and the top. all so cute . I want all of them for Ellie :).

yes ! I been watching the posts on FB of the new WL collection. they just released them today. I love the polka dot vest in red for Minnie and pink for Tootsie. also the vest that looks leather in red for Minnie and I think I want one for Tootsie too.
which ones do you like ?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I love both the white hearts and the black hearts. also, I love the hoodie and the top. all so cute . I want all of them for Ellie

yes ! I been watching the posts on FB of the new WL collection. they just released them today. I love the polka dot vest in red for Minnie and pink for Tootsie. also the vest that looks leather in red for Minnie and I think I want one for Tootsie too.
which ones do you like ?
I love the zebra jacket and the call me pretty cream lace hooded dress with pink tutu. I got excited when I realised they released new carriers however a little dissapointed as I was hoping for a bright colour with an obvious 'wooflink' logo.

I think Ellie would look amazing in the polka dot vest in black and white.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love the zebra jacket and the call me pretty cream lace hooded dress with pink tutu. I got excited when I realised they released new carriers however a little dissapointed as I was hoping for a bright colour with an obvious 'wooflink' logo.

I think Ellie would look amazing in the polka dot vest in black and white.
I also love the zebra jacket but I don't want to buy too much seeing we have so much already, so, I think just Happy with you and Rock star in town vests . hmmm, maybe I will get Ellie a Happy with you vest too.
I also love the call me pretty hoode dress , but i'm going for more casual things in WL for now. cant wait for Black Friday !!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome photos! Wishing your mom a safe flight home. I can imagine you girls will really miss her.
thanks Meoshia ! now, I wish I took more pics of her ... oh, well, next time.

ya. we will all def. miss her. I still talk to her on the phone but its not the same :-(. oh, well.... on a happier note, i'm starting to get some of the things for My SS. cant wait to get the rest. I see there's a DC package for me scheduled for delivery on Wednesday !

I wonder when we'll get the tutti trilli dresses ...

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
thanks Meoshia ! now, I wish I took more pics of her ... oh, well, next time.

ya. we will all def. miss her. I still talk to her on the phone but its not the same :-(. oh, well.... on a happier note, i'm starting to get some of the things for My SS. cant wait to get the rest. I see there's a DC package for me scheduled for delivery on Wednesday !

I wonder when we'll get the tutti trilli dresses ...

That was fast. I never get emails anymore if anything shipping so I have no clue when I'll start getting things in. I did see there are numbers next to certain items.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That was fast. I never get emails anymore if anything shipping so I have no clue when I'll start getting things in. I did see there are numbers next to certain items.
yes, this item came very fast ! but, things like the SL collar I've been waiting for for over a month now ...

I didn't get an email about my order shipping either. I just checked those numbers next to the items and tracked it on USPS site to find out expected delivery day is Wednesday.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
yes, this item came very fast ! but, things like the SL collar I've been waiting for for over a month now ...

I didn't get an email about my order shipping either. I just checked those numbers next to the items and tracked it on USPS site to find out expected delivery day is Wednesday.

Ohhhh okay. I'll have to check those numbers then. I have an SL collar on order for Ava. But I know I have a while to wait for it. Just as long as she ships all else, I'm happy. Can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. Time flies.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

The new Wooflink is so adorable! I'm hoping more Lella Su will be up before Black Friday. I'm also hoping she adds a few other things.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Your Mom looks great, love the picture of her holding Ellie. I wish your Mom a safe flight home and it's nice she'll be back in December to spend a little more time with you, especially right before the Christmas holiday even though she has a doctors appointment.

I love the LD hearts plz top on Ellie. I just got one of each color for Carolina and Carlee today, but I didn't have time to try them on yet. They feel nice and warm and a little stretchy too. I think it will be a little big on Carlee yet, but figured she should grow into it in the next couple months.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Looks like I have a couple packages coming Thursday. Some of which include ss things. I will still have 4 ss things that I'm waiting for. I sure hope they ship soon.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts